1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Animé Ever

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé (Hidden)' started by ParaChomp, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wardek

Wardek U & I

Did I just see:
    Repeating of the same scene.
    Samurais that instead of using swords, they use guns.
    A DBZ-Style Fight
    Stopped watching at 4:10.
    ?

2. Nekaku

Nekaku Well-Known Member

Well that is not the animators fault but the mixers/editors just being lazy. I have seen better editing in fandubs

3. Vernikova

Vernikova Champion

Oh okay. I thought people would have given it a second chance by now.

This makes the car chase scene from Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica bearable.

4. I think we need a 'Best Anime Ever' thread. Several, actually. I'm sure one won't be enough to contain the amount of people who wish to sing this masterpiece's praises.

5. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

Top 10 anime thread.

6. Chris

Chris Old Coot

The whole thing is a mixture of the animation company's fault. Terrible animation, poor audio mixing, poor EVERYTHING.

7. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

I hate you for linking me to this.

8. PKMN Trainer Rex

PKMN Trainer Rex ~'3'~ Swalot face

I forced myself to watch the whole clip. It's so...............ugh.

9. Yeul

Yeul Green Eyed Girl

Everything makes so much sense now.

10. Necro101

Necro101 Well-Known Member

Eiken

was the worse.... well I think so.

11. Evilchibi_pichu

Evilchibi_pichu Entertain me minions

Thank you, Chris! I've been looking for this anime forever once I saw this thread, but I could never remember the name of it. Only the scene where the lady was missing an arm. Have you, perhaps, seen Mars of Destruction? I heard that it was just as horrible as this, so this show could have a challenger.

....And for some reason, that was... entertaining. The bearded guy was hilarious, especially when he danced in front of the lady and she was like "WTF?". I cannot take this show seriously, it's almost so bad, its good. I might have to watch this show to the end if most of it is like those scenes.

12. sophmeister

sophmeister Elite 4

I don't like avatar the last airbender very much. But that's my opinion! ^^

13. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

=__=

Why does this still happen?

14. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

...it's not an anime.

15. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

I would actually rather have the reality be that the person made a fake account and just made that post to troll. Really.

16. weirdamanda

weirdamanda What a drama llama.

You have to wonder what they were thinking. Could they honestly step back after making that and say, "Yes. We've done a good thing here."

17. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Did the studio people ever have an interview on that? I'd like to know what they had to say for themselves.

18. And now I feel stupid. I'll try not to post when I'm in idiot-mode...

Don't be so bitter just because you can't appreciate True Art. This anime is clearly a cutting political statement on... the destruction of the coral reef or something.

19. Evilchibi_pichu

Evilchibi_pichu Entertain me minions

It's all about the kids! Obviously the huge demon was a metaphor for the nasty nasty ecchi/hentai with their lolis and incest and how that bearded guy killed him so easily was metaphor for how only adults can save the kids. Same for the purple-haired lady, she's too sexy for kids; notice how they both lost to the same guy...

Clearly this anime was made by geniuses.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  20. Yamato-san

Yamato-san I own the 5th gen

it is indeed so bad, it's good. Its quality is near-legendary, and if you look around the Japanese-speaking parts of the internet, you may spot a few memes based off of it. I've been meaning to find a moment to check this series out myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.