• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Animé Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
For me, "The Worst Anime Ever" would have to go to something that has little to no redeeming values to it. It has to be an Anime that is just repulsive to look at and painful to listen to and has no true "fans"

For a non Fanservice title, It would have to be "Musashi Gundoh". Yeah the QUARRITY animation is amusing at first, after a while the novelty wears off and your just left with this haphazard pile of slop taped together with duck-tap that was shipped off as an Anime. It's like the "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing" of Anime.

But the worst Anime I can recall from memory was Boku No Pico (Yes, I have actually watched this). Hell, even as someone who is relatively unfazed by Yoai, I felt sick just looking at stills of this show and even more repulsed by watching it.

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
OK, just last year, I was completely in love with Fruits Basket. It was one of the few animes I watched at that time, after all.
But now, I realize how annoying it is to me. Tohru gets on my nerves so much, the way she never gets mad, or the way how everyone loves her. -.-' But Furuba isn't the worst anime ever.

To tell the truth, I really dislike Pokemon (or at least some episodes). -Holds up shield.-
Maybe it's just Ash.

iraqmaster

this anime called pokemon may in fact be the WORST AMIMEZ EVAR!

But seriously, there hasn't been any anime as of yet which is bad..

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
since The Pokemon Company got hold the pokemon anime, its been really good. I think beyblade is the worst anime ever. Its voice acting is just so annoying and bad.

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
I haven't seen a lot of anime, but I hated dubbed One Piece, which is somewhat funny as I'm a One Piece fanatic.

Chris

Old Coot
I haven't seen a lot of anime, but I hated dubbed One Piece, which is somewhat funny as I'm a One Piece fanatic.
You do realize there's more than one English dub of One Piece and that the first one is no longer relevant, right?

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
You do realize there's more than one English dub of One Piece and that the first one is no longer relevant, right?

I meant the 4kids, I simply forgot to include that. Yes, I realize there is more than one dub. I fail to see how an anime can be irrelevant.

Last edited:

Chris

Old Coot
The first dub is no longer relevant because it's no longer around. FUNimation already redubbed all of the episodes 4Kids dubbed (and skipped). 4Kids' dub is a thing of the past and can no longer be considered *the* dub for One Piece.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
But the worst Anime I can recall from memory was Boku No Pico (Yes, I have actually watched this). Hell, even as someone who is relatively unfazed by Yoai, I felt sick just looking at stills of this show and even more repulsed by watching it.

thats not Yoai, thats just to damn much. and seriously, they made an Anime out of that one shot manga :eek:

for me, the worst Anime i ever saw was Fooly Cooly. The story made no friggin sense at all, the charecters sucked, there was no plot or charecter development and after watching all 6 episodes i had no cllue what had happened. Honestly, for there being only 6 episodes you would think they would all be linked but no, each episode seemed to have nothing to do with the previous episode (except maybe the last 2) honestly it just sucked. thank god it was only 6 episodes long or i might not have gotten through it. just god awful

Ampy

Light The Stars
Bleach's fillers end up being more likable than the actual canon material.

What the hell are you smoking. The Bounto, New Captain, Beast Sword, and Invading Army arcs are all terrible. The Zanpakuto Unknown Tales arc was decent.

I'm going to have to say Bakugan, aswell.

ForeverFlame

Everything past Arrancar was ****. Especially Fullbring. Especially. I feel compelled to read Bleach to the bitter end, but this arc is actually really terrible. The Anime is even worse because it stretches out canon material to fit 24 minutes, and the last thing that needs to be stretched out is Kubo's writing.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
About all the bleach hate that's starting let me get this out of the way.
Bleach has overdone its stay its just not interesting anymore even if they did a timeskip I actually used to think this series was cool keep in mind that was when I was 12 now its been about 3 1/2 years and I just don't like how their milking the series to death.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Lol, everyone's pronouncing Yaoi as Yoai.

If everyone dislikes Bleach so much, how come they watched all those arcs they claim to dislike so much? I only watched 8 episodes before realizing the sh!tstorm at hand, so you all really have yourselves to blame for complaining about such a badly handled anime.

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
The first dub is no longer relevant because it's no longer around. FUNimation already redubbed all of the episodes 4Kids dubbed (and skipped). 4Kids' dub is a thing of the past and can no longer be considered *the* dub for One Piece.

I didn't mean to consider it the dub for One Piece, I merely forgot to say which dub. Anyways, there are multiple versions of famous non-manga works in existence, that doesn't mean a single one of them is irrelevant, at least in my opinion.

Vernikova

Champion
What the hell are you smoking. The Bounto, New Captain, Beast Sword, and Invading Army arcs are all terrible. The Zanpakuto Unknown Tales arc was decent.

New Captain is better than every canon arc from Fake Karakura Town on. Fact.

If everyone dislikes Bleach so much, how come they watched all those arcs they claim to dislike so much? I only watched 8 episodes before realizing the sh!tstorm at hand, so you all really have yourselves to blame for complaining about such a badly handled anime.

It could be that it's so bad that it's hard to look away and it ends up making you want to see how much worse it could possibly get. At least that's how it is for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.