• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Anime Ideas

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Simply put. There are a ton of terrible ideas that people in the anime industry come up with. Post the ones you hate here. It could be spin-offs, story arcs, characters, music, conventions, anything.

To get it started, the first thing that pops into my mind is Beywheelz. Now Beyblades has always sucked(sorry fans) but Beywheels is on a whole different level.

Executive 1: "Hey these spinning tops are getting old, we need a new idea"

Executive 2: "Brand new series!"

Executive 1: ''Eh, we kinda did that before"

Executive 2: "But get this, we'll turn the tops...SIDEWAYS! *squeel*"

Executive 1: "Now that's top tier thinking!"

Izanagi

'Sup!
Eureka Seven AO was that bad of idea. So it was able to live up to its predecessor so what? And it is not confusing. Then again I never said it was the best or it couldn't be better. Also I predict this thread is going to be another bash that anime thread so I going to live while I am a head.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Eureka Seven AO was that bad of idea. So it was able to live up to its predecessor so what? And it is not confusing. Then again I never said it was the best or it couldn't be better. Also I predict this thread is going to be another bash that anime thread so I going to live while I am a head.

It's not that it couldn't live up to the hype of the original, it's by how far it's failed to measure up, it doesn't even come close.

Also, Higurashi Kira, everyone involved must have been high when they came up with that.

Izanagi

'Sup!
This is where are opinions differ. I like AO despite it flaws and all. Though I think we can both agree that it could have so much more.

Gundam SEED Destiny was a bad idea IMO.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Eureka Seven AO was that bad of idea. So it was able to live up to its predecessor so what? And it is not confusing.

This post is confusing. You gotta make sure to add those negatives!

AO's not bad just because it didn't live up to the original. If it didn't tie into E7 it would still be pretty bad I think.

Izanagi

'Sup!
I sorry about those mistakes in my post. I still don't think AO is THAT bad. I seen much worse anime and furthermore much worse sequel/prequel (or whatever you call it) Note I have only seen a few episodes.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I sorry about those mistakes in my post. I still don't think AO is THAT bad. I seen much worse anime and furthermore much worse sequel/prequel (or whatever you call it)

Go ahead and share them, that's what this thread's for anyway.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I sorry about those mistakes in my post. I still don't think AO is THAT bad. I seen much worse anime and furthermore much worse sequel/prequel (or whatever you call it) Note I have only seen a few episodes.

You've only seen a few episodes of AO? You aren't even up to being confused yet.

Izanagi

'Sup!
Alright, I still need to watch a few episodes. However, usually when someone tells me something is going to horrible it usually isn't. I could be wrong though. It has two kickass opening though.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Dragonball GT.... How did I forget about that? Such a bad, bad idea.

Completely ignoring the fact I can't stand Highschool of the Dead, that OVA was definitely a bad idea.

Kokoro Connect, not the anime itself, but the "prank" was definitely a bad idea.

Everything after the end of the original Dragon Ball wasn't that good, to be honest.