• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Anime World to be in

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Something's up with me and awfulness on the interweb lately. Anyways, I was in an anime based chat-room and one guy said "Okay, you're now in the world of the last anime you saw. What now?"

The last anime I watched recently was Hetalia so I was confused as all hell on how to respond to that. Anyways, instead of responding with the last anime you saw, respond with what you think would be the worst anime world to be in (since there has already been a best thread or something of similar nature) and reasons why. Spoiler tags are advised if you're going to give away a major plot point.

Last edited:

AceFlonne

Mediator
The last anime I watch was Mirai Nikki.

Oh crap....

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Well, Higurashi and Umineko are worlds I would never live in. Do I really need to die like several times
You couldn't shut that guy up so yes, yes you do.

I'm still going with Hetalia, I have no existence in that world whatsoever.

Lilia

Basically, Any world where you get killed and revived again to be killed again.

Bisharp

DB/Z/GT of course. You don't know when will the planet randomly explode, when you're just a normal human. Or when somebody will kill you when you are just a normal farmer.

HetaOni

Chesaught
I was in an anime based chat-room and one guy said "Okay, you're now in the world of the last anime you saw. What now?"
The last anime I watched recently was Hetalia so I was confused as all hell on how to respond to that.
Parachomp's words of wisdom. XD

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Any answer that isn't Berserk is wrong.

This is pretty accurate.

Off the top of my head, living in the town in Uzumaki would be all kinds of shitty, though iirc Uzumaki is only a manga, and doesnt have an anime. I guess Mirai Nikki would be my second choice, because I am not man enough to live out a kill or be killed survival game. :<

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Off the top of my head, living in the town in Uzumaki would be all kinds of shitty, though iirc Uzumaki is only a manga, and doesnt have an anime.

It's got a movie, but movies don't count unless it's anime. But Gyo has an OVA out now, so we could count Gyo as one of the worst anime worlds to live in.

matt0044

I wouldn't mind living in Hinamizawa, to be honest with you.

Well, have fun as your sanity dies a slow and painful death. You'll follow soon after. Say hi to Rika for me.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Gonna have to go with Berserk as well.

Although I will give Death Note mention. Mostly because you can pretty much die at any given point in time. In any way possible.

Autis-misc

Abridger
The last anime I'm watching is death note.

Considering that everyone is at risk of death, I would go with death note.

Although the Fate/ worlds would also be a pain if you don't win. but Ive only seen stay night, so I can't be sure.