• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Anime World to be in

VS

they/she
Hmm if I broke the law Death Note...
I'll go with Sgt. Frog.
The best would be Baka and Test. School would be awesome!

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Pretty much any of them where superhuman powers that could be used for combative purposes would come into play. I'd be so screwed.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Changed my mind, whoever said Highschool of the Dead, I'm agreeing with you. As if the zombie outbreaks are bad enough. Worst part is if you're a girl and you overdevelop (in all seriousness, a lot of side characters in that series have huge busts and if you're sane, you'd want to down size)...the costs of the surgeries...in the middle of a zombie apocalypse no less...

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Changed my mind, whoever said Highschool of the Dead, I'm agreeing with you. As if the zombie outbreaks are bad enough. Worst part is if you're a girl and you overdevelop (in all seriousness, a lot of side characters in that series have huge busts and if you're sane, you'd want to down size)...the costs of the surgeries...in the middle of a zombie apocalypse no less...

There is only one female character in Highschool of the Dead who doesn't have massively oversized breasts, and that's the loli, who will undoubtedly grow massively oversized breasts if she lives long enough.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
There is only one female character in Highschool of the Dead who doesn't have massively oversized breasts, and that's the loli, who will undoubtedly grow massively oversized breasts if she lives long enough.
Still, you need your surgery in the middle of a zombie apocalypse...why does that sound like a celebrity would say something like that?

blackterminator3

Dragon Ball Z would be that category. Always worrying if your house was going to get blown up, always worrying will the world get taken over and obliterated. Worse worrying that you will die.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Dragon Ball Z would be that category. Always worrying if your house was going to get blown up, always worrying will the world get taken over and obliterated. Worse worrying that you will die.

But you would always come back to life, fun fact only one character didn't die at least once in DBZ, Hercule.

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
Dragonball Z would be one of the worst worlds to live in. Heck, the entire solar system and universe itself would be at risk of being blown up at the single swipe of a hand.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Hellsing would be a bad world to live in, especially during Millennium's strike on London. :(

Also, Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Sure, I might be above the recruiting age for Kyubey, but there's the possibility that I could get targeted by a witch. :eek:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Hellsing would be a bad world to live in, especially during Millennium's strike on London. :(

Also, Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Sure, I might be above the recruiting age for Kyubey, but there's the possibility that I could get targeted by a witch. :eek:

If Kyubey asks you for a wish you just say "I wish that you don't grant my wish".

And Pan, but who cares about her.

Pan was one episode of DBZ, if she had longer screen time she probably would have died too.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death

Swagsire

Casshern Sins would be a pretty sad, awful existence. Even though robots Qwaa ;195;

Deadman Wonderland. THe powers are cool, but the jail is a hell hole

blackterminator3

But you would always come back to life, fun fact only one character didn't die at least once in DBZ, Hercule.

I know you could always come back to life, but the fact is. I would be more scared the next go around. Hercule was lucky that he didn't die. Must the be the luck character.

TrickyManectric

Ultimate Trickster!
Elfen Lied's world. Or I guess Inuyasha in the feudal era, I mean, a world full of power-hungry human-eating demons isn't all that pleasant. I guess any anime world where you're pretty much screwed and will likely face an imminent death. Highschool of the Dead. Higurashi. Deadman Wonderland. Death Note. Bleach possibly. But mostly Elfen Lied and Death Note, cause you wouldn't even see it coming.