• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Anime World to be in

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Bokurano

You're going to die, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

[spoil]More characters manage to die in the manga.

This is a series with a body count north of 70 billion, mind you.[/spoil]

Orbis

What?
DBZ, because you'd be screaming "OH MAH GOD THEY'RE GONNA BLOW UP THE W0RLDZ AAGH" every five seconds.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Mai HIME.

if you're a girl. If your a girl who randomly wanders into a school and finds a HIME symbol on your chest, the love of your life is screwed.

if you're a lesbian and your girlfriend is a HIME, then by the HIME festival, both of you are screwed.

if you're a guy, you can be the obsidian prince and own at life.

that last one isn't much of a con, so I guess it would apply to girls. Worst Mental Feel > Worst Physical feel.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Stop double posting!

Anyways, after giving it some thought, Gurren Lagann would be a very uncomfortable place to live...then again, all you have to do is believe in yourself so maybe not...

ParaChomp

be your own guru
MY bad, I'm a bit dense at times, but never 'special'
Oh no, you're not special in anyway.

For some reason, Sekirei comes to mind but maybe it was just that dream last night (where nothing bad or sexual happened). That said, wrong thread.

RedTroopa

Flame Trainer
The Dragon Ball universe. Earth was attacked by King Piccolo, and was supposed to be destroyed by Goku before that. The androids and Cell killed thousands (and just about everyone in Future Trunks' timeline), not to mention Buu's human extinction attack

Earthia100

You couldn't shut that guy up so yes, yes you do.

I'm still going with Hetalia, I have no existence in that world whatsoever.

Hetalia would be awesome... It's full of cute guys... :)

Personally, I think it would kinda suck living in the world of Dragon Ball Z. Not only because your house could dramatically explode at any moment, but because there is nothing we humans can really do about it.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Dragon ball z, you know, with all the attacks and Aliens and Buu....

Darkazure

Gentle Giant
worst to be in unless your awesome at RPG games is Sword Art Online. Either win or die situation.

RLinksoul

Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Sure, I might be above the recruiting age for Kyubey, but there's the possibility that I could get targeted by a witch. :eek:

Gotta go with that one.

[spoil]
Are you a guy? You're completely insignificant or you exist to make others miserable.
Are an ordinary citizen? You either wander into a witch barrier and get killed, or get a witch kiss and commit suicide.
Did you finally get something to look forward to? Prepare to die.
Are you a young girl? Get stalked by a demon weasel who will wait until you're most desperate and offer you the dreaded contract.
Do you have a wish? Enjoy having it twisted to screw you over in the long run.
Are you an exceptionally powerful Magical Girl? Then you'll instantly become a witch capable of destroying the entire planet.
Are you a famous historical figure? You only achieved anything because of the contract with the aforementioned demon weasel.

Even the last episode makes it clear "This world with no salvation, where only bitterness and hatred repeat blah blah blah".[/spoil]

ParaChomp

be your own guru
The main Gundam series would be pretty awful especially if you were an artificially altered human trained solely for combat like Kira in Seed and Allelujah in 00. That aside, being in a world ridden with massive wars that create enormous collateral damage would be brutal.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
The main Gundam series would be pretty awful especially if you were an artificially altered human trained solely for combat like Kira in Seed and Allelujah in 00. That aside, being in a world ridden with massive wars that create enormous collateral damage would be brutal.

If you aren't a Char clone or Newtype (or it's equivalent in a given timeline) you're gonna have a bad time.