• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Anime World to be in

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I see a lot of posts about how horrible it would be in X series because you could die at any time.

That is no different from the world we already live in.

At any moment we're threatened by death. Be it by nukes or some giant asteroid or slipping in the shower. Being killed by a DBZ explosion would be a quick and easy death. Pick a world where the day-to-day life is hell.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I see a lot of posts about how horrible it would be in X series because you could die at any time.

At any moment we're threatened by death. Be it by nukes or some giant asteroid or slipping in the shower. Being killed by a DBZ explosion would be a quick and easy death. Pick a world where the day-to-day life is hell.

Which is why I picked Angel Beats! because you're not going to die, you're already dead.

ParaChomp

be your own guru

I really liked this post, making us think for once. That said, all that comes to mind is Czeslaw Meyer's torture in Baccano. That or if you were an awful Pokemon like Castform or had a flaw with your ability, nature, and/ or IVs in the Pokemon world and Smogon existed there.

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Uhm, last Anime I saw was Slayers Next episode 2/28. I wouldn't mind going there, WHOO I can use a Leviation spell to fly XD Or hell Dragon Slave them peeps who gets i my way, but I won't learn a black spell coz I want to be in the white magic thing >.>

But the one Anime world I'd hate to be in is probably Fusigi Yugi, yeah, it's one of my fave Animes, but I don't want to go where there's a lot of people out to get me o.o That Anime had rape, death and stuff :/ nya~

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
That afterlife doesn't seem so bad though.

True, except for the part where you're dead. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be dead, even if I got to go to an awesome afterlife with a kawaii cute girl voiced by Hanazawa Kana.... Wait a minute.... I retract my statement, bring on the Angel Beats world!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
To an extent, Champion, I object, Highschool of the Dead's an awful world if you're a sane woman. You're in need your breast reduction surgery and there's a zombie apocalypse going on, it...it...it sounds like the life of a celebrity, which I now assume is a living hell.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
To an extent, Champion, I object, Highschool of the Dead's an awful world if you're a sane woman. You're in need your breast reduction surgery and there's a zombie apocalypse going on, it...it...it sounds like the life of a celebrity, which I now assume is a living hell.

What do you object to? I said before that world would suck.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
What do you object to? I said before that world would suck.
Just with the constant being killed could happen anywhere.

Actually, screw my previous examples, Lucky Star is the worst possible world.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Just with the constant being killed could happen anywhere.

My point was more that both X world and this world are under constant fear of death, so one should focus more on how living in that world would suck. With zombies and back problems HOTD is significantly worse.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
My point was more that both X world and this world are under constant fear of death, so one should focus more on how living in that world would suck. With zombies and back problems HOTD is significantly worse.
Still, it's reminiscent of the life of a celebrity.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
AKB0048's world would suck depending where you lived, because ENTERTAINMENT IS BANNED on some planets, people could arrested and chucked in prison over it.

You'd learn to go without. Especially if you'd always lived there.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Clannad, everything is so sad :'(

Clannad's world is a fantastic one, you've got a great collection of people and most importantly the Furukawa's exist there.

The Illusionary World's the one that sucks. It's why Nagisa has such bad health.

Welcome to the forum by the way.