• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Anime World to be in

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
death note, deadman wonderland, or maybe soul eater cuz of all the keishin egg souls killing everybody...

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Being a gay, I cannot appreciate the abundance of lesbians in teh Yuru Yuri world.
Did not know that but you're still a cool guy (on the Internet anyways) and that's what counts.

I'm straight and it disgusts me to the point of madness but again, that stuff is typical in anime land. Also, like you said, you're man attracted to other men, likewise there are women attracted to other women. Despite the characters' personalities and appearances, such is possible.

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
The yugioh 5ds world

I have horrible reaction speed so playing CARD GAMES O MOTORCYCLES would get me killed.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
1. They aren't horny.
2. They're all 13 or 14 years old, of course they look like kids.
Haven't watched, just making assumptions from plot summaries I've read but damn, you beat me before I edited my post. Also, it's a cutesy art style, they look like babies!