• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Anime you ever watched (4Kids Anime doesn't count)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navin

MALDREAD
School Days

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
*coughs a little, then clears throat* For future reference, OP.

For me it could be Bible Black, the voice acting is worse then any other dub

You obviously have not watched a lot of English dubs like Speed Racer, Dark Cat, Garzey's Wing, and most of Manga Entertainment dubs (though the latter depends on nostalgia, from what I've gathered).

Pupa is hands-down the worst anime in existence that I had the masochistic misfortune of choosing to watch for the entire twelve weeks because it was a horror anime (and God knows anime needs better horror). School Days is the superior anime compared to it, and that's saying something when you compare a 23-minute 12-episode anime with a four-minute 12-episode anime, if only because the ending to School Days has a more satisfying conclusion than what this piece of Studio Deen s*** spewed out. (Though the pacing to School Days is immensely handled better, that helps a little in its favor.)

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Aright, I gotta be honest here. I haven't watched a lot of anime. Not nearly the amount most people on here watch. Hell I just started watching Attack on Titan because my sister made me.

I don't like One Piece. And no i'm not talking the 4kids dub i'm talking the japanese sub version. In general, One Piece. Manga, anime, all of it. I mean it has a decent story, and from what I can tell the characters are pretty strong, and it's got a huge following...I just couldn't get into it. I really didn't like the art style and the story was a bit to...wacky. I'm not saying it was bad by any means, it's just the one I've watched that i've gotten the least enjoyment from. That and DBZ but I wouldn't dare bring that up here.

Like I said I haven't watched a lot of anime, so I probably haven't seen a lot of the one's that are going to be topping peoples lists. [I haven't seen any of the ones already mentioned in this thread.]

Status
Not open for further replies.