• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst attack

Clipps

Beginning Trainer
damaging move: Constrict- Base power of 10 with a small chance of lowering speed one level
Stat move: Leer
Status Move: Supersonic- Too inaccurate for a confusing move

RagingTyphlosion

Game Corner Addict
Hyper beam is complete garbage.

Stick it on a Porygon-Z with max special attack, make it hold a Normal Gem and you've got about the same power as the Death Star. I like Hyper Beam.

ladendar

Little munchkinz
The crappiest movevI think is found in the game would be slash or cut, because normal moves don't really do that much damage except if you hit critical hits. I mean, they are useless when it comes to needing to face off a legendary.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
The crappiest movevI think is found in the game would be slash or cut, because normal moves don't really do that much damage except if you hit critical hits. I mean, they are useless when it comes to needing to face off a legendary.

Slash has a high crit ratio, and on a Normal Pokemon will get STAB bonus. :S

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Tackle and leer nuff said.

How is Tackle any worse than, say, Scratch or Bubble? In 5th gen it has 50BP and 100% accuracy. it's actually a pretty good move for early game now.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter

False Swipe= Normal type= Great for Legendaries. Unless you want to risk fainting them of course.

As I have stated in another thread, Defog. It is a waste of a move slot and doesn't really do much in battle.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
After you and Follow me.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
Mud slap is quite boss IG, especially in RSE against the electric and fire gyms early on

Leech life just sucks (unless you are zubat grinding on bellsprouts in GSC, but otherwise meh)

Sonicboom. It is only useful during the early game and the Little Cup. That's it.

Mrs Mime

a little haphazard
Leer in 2v2 lowers Defence of 2 Pokemon x1.
Screech focuses on just one but lowers Defence x2.

In 2 turns Leer and Screech can do the same job.

So Leer isn't completely useless.

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Dragon Rage. Not because its a bad move but because it doesnt have a fixed value even though the damage will always be 40 -_-