• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst battle ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metamence

mine is that in stargazer colosseum a shiny blastoise popped up and i wanted to catch it but i couldnt sigh also there is another one. i hate those people who use double team i cant hit em so i always use struggle. it is so frustrating i feel like turning into hulk

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
mine was in that main street colosseum...it was down to the last 2 pokemon my golbat(rental) and a forretress

it took forever to beat cause it kept using double team and rest...i think it came down to a strugglt battle

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
Is it the same chance to find a shiny in PBR as it is in D/P?
And, i cant think of the worst battle i've had...

Funk Stallion

World's Strongest
i fought some guy who was using the starter rental pass

Last edited:

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
I went up against a Probopass that used Rest and Double Team. I eventually Struggled it to death.

canyoubeatme111

Im still lonely
I kept losing the the same person on wifi and once i beat him he disconneted T_T

damn online uber users, i used UU and then traded them away

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I battled someone once who used TWO Darkrai.

It's bad enough when someone uses the trick sending out Mew and Darkrai, then transforming Mew into another Darkrai so they can spam Dark Void twice as fast.

I'm pretty sure I saw Arceus once too.

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
Wait, now i remember my worst battle! Someone used 2 darkrai's. One swept, the other dark voided. wish i had a sleep talker then....

I went up against a FEAR team without a ghost type/ embargo, but won somehow.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
no because there are no catchable pokemon in pbr you just copy you pokes from dp its basicly a 3d battle simulator

All of the Pokemon you battle in single player on PBR have a chance of being shiny. Even though they can't be caught. That's why it's annoying.

Probably when I was testing some of my Poisons in Stargazer. It came down to Roserade and Crobat v Giratina and Togekiss. The battle took forever because I managed to Poison Togekiss and Sub up with Roserade, but Pressure managed to stall out my Leech Seeds. I finally ran out of Energy Balls and, after an hour or so, lost x.x

Keaton

Custom User Title
Worst battle (as in annoying) has to have been a DT Darkrai + Arceus >.< thankfully they must;ve been poor natured and EV'd because I Spammed EQ and Rock Slide with Garchomp and Aerodactyl :D

Hardest was just against a friend and fellow Cplayer.

Volaro

Worst battle for me was fighting a Hariyama with my Palkia during one of the Stargazer sets. I had it down to red health, when it quick claw'd and one shot me. That infuriated me beyond belief...

Status
Not open for further replies.