• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst battle ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupikos

Meals on Wheels!?
I've not had many bad battles.
The worst is probably having my non Uber team against his Uber team. He had Groundon, Rayquaza and Giratina.
He just beat me with just his Giratina left, so it wasn't such a bad battle but annoying still.

Magnezone2022

NOT. AMUSED.
Rule of thumb: use rentals for neon challenges :|

back on topic-the worst battle? I can't think of one but I've had some rainy days I believe:
you know the rule of thumb above well I challenged the neon colloseum with my best pass that had Pokemon I'm very fond of and I kept getting the usual Snover stuff (I've seen a fair share of Snovers at that colosseum). I lost the first battle continously :/

Now I just don't challenge that colosseum. :|

Last edited:

kittylitter

i fought a vespiquen that kept using double team and i wasn't paying atttention so i didn't think it was a threat and it K.O. me by out struggling me:(

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I had many bad battles, especially at the Stargazer Colosseum. My worst battle was when everything seemed I'd lose, but likely my Grotle used Razor Leaf and with a lucky critical hit I won. I couldn't believe it.

Deoxysmatter

OH MAI GAWD!
Rule of thumb: use rentals for neon challenges :|

back on topic-the worst battle? I can't think of one but I've had some rainy days I believe:
you know the rule of thumb above well I challenged the neon colloseum with my best pass that had Pokemon I'm very fond of and I kept getting the usual Snover stuff (I've seen a fair share of Snovers at that colosseum). I lost the first battle continously :/

Now I just don't challenge that colosseum. :|

Not if you know how to aim it partially.

But my worst battle happened in neon collusiem. I got my three best pokemon(at the time) my lapras, my Gallade, and my ho-oh(No, i'm not a Uber abuser, I just like to use my shiny pokemon) and she Got my joke pokemon like choice specs physical rotom, CB magikarp, and she got one of my good one's, my Weavile. Dang Weavile Swept my team(and i didn't even EV train it, and mine were) It OHKO my gallade and lapras(with AA and BB, Respectively) and got my ho-oh to red, and then i used Sacred Fire, and it misses. Then, it just Ice Shard me and i lose.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Slowking[George];8631142 said:
I had many bad battles, especially at the Stargazer Colosseum. My worst battle was when everything seemed I'd lose, but likely my Grotle used Razor Leaf and with a lucky critical hit I won. I couldn't believe it.

that should be a nice thing if you ask me, these situations don't happern that often you know.

Evil_Scizor

Master of Evil
Once this guy had his whole team as shiny charizard it was really annoiying.

Once another guy had all arceus's
I hate them guys

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
I hate people who have legendaries with recover

Darkhonchcrow

My worst battle was when somebody uses the first rental pass (Male Version) because I defeated his team with one pokemon (No I did not hack, it was that easy!)

I hate people who have legendaries
This

Although it is fun when my little Vaporeon works over the typical Dialga/Palkia + [INSERT_RANDOM_GENERATION_IV_LEGENDARY] + [INSERT_RANDOM_GENERATION_IV_STARTER]. Hilarious when they disconnect after a few moves when I start getting the upper hand or take one of them down.

protip: Don't spam Roar of Time. Or rather, DO. Gives me plenty of time to heal or swap around.

LucaEddeh

Lucario Ashamer :D
Speaking of legendaries, something I loath is when the opponent's team as only one or two uber legendaries against your non-legendary/non-uber. They could easily just take the 4 others but no, they HAVE to use the legendaries just in case they might lose or something.

But anyway, the worst lately has been facing a team full of Scarf'd Kyogres. I never understood the point of such teams. One is already a pain, why 6? They KNOW pratically everything is going to be clobbered by them, there's no accomplishement... mostly in a game with no Win/Lose records. I'll never understand those people. ):

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
I had Roserade, Blaziken, Empoleon, Dialga, Togekiss, and Luxray battling on my team. My opponent? Ghastly, Chingling, Bonsly, Meowth, Meditite, and I'm pretty sure there was a Togepi.

So I went into the battle, like, "LOL." They used Follow Me, so I did, and KO'd that pokemon.

"CHINGLING used Trick Room! What? The dimensions of the stadium warped!"
-______-

I lost. Badly. The Bonsly kept on using Rock Slide, and then Meditite used Ice Punch, and Chingling used Psychic.

Lucky for me, I kept on battling, and the next battle was the same person. I won that time, since I sent out my slower, more defense-oriented, Pokemon first.

BATTLE 2: I fought this really good guy, with a Shiny Porygon-Z. I still had my Empoleon and Dialga, though. My Dialga used Roar of Time, missed, so Empoleon uses Hydro Cannon. Misses. And it used Ice Beam. Dialga was KO'D.
I use Hydro Cannon again. Misses. It uses Hyper Beam. I'm left with 9 hp.
I use Hydro Cannon. Misses. It's recharging.
I set up to use Hydro Cannon, but it went first. Hyper Beam. I'm SO lucky it missed, and I missed as well.
I use Hydro Cannon, which hits, and I win. I'm not sure whether I got his trainer card or not, but it WAS a good battle.

Battle 3: I fought this person who had a team of six metagrosses at level 100. I thought, whatever, I'll use my blaziken and Empoleon, for strength and resistance. Of course, none of my pokemon know earthquake (go figure,) so I couldn't manage to EQ them to death. So I tried to Blaze Kick them to death. Every time I attacked, I'd miss, (I hit once, but it didn't kill the Metagross.) and every time they landed an attack, they'd hit, score a critical hit, and I'd faint. They messed around with the stage, though, using electrolevitate and switching out often.

One of them was Shiny... T^T... I felt awful. It never occurred to me that they were hacked, but I can't check anymore. They DID outspeed all of my pokemon, though... including Roserade and Togekiss.

Last edited:

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
lol, I lost to a team of first evolutions (and Piakchu) with two ubers on my team. The thing is, I went really easy on the person and ended up regretting it.

BadIntent

MSankey
I had Roserade, Blaziken, Empoleon, Dialga, Togekiss, and Luxray battling on my team. My opponent? Ghastly, Chingling, Bonsly, Meowth, Meditite, and I'm pretty sure there was a Togepi.

So I went into the battle, like, "LOL." They used Follow Me, so I did, and KO'd that pokemon.

"CHINGLING used Trick Room! What? The dimensions of the stadium warped!"
-______-

I lost. Badly. The Bonsly kept on using Rock Slide, and then Meditite used Ice Punch, and Chingling used Psychic.

Lucky for me, I kept on battling, and the next battle was the same person. I won that time, since I sent out my slower, more defense-oriented, Pokemon first.

I JUST battled that person last night. I knew they had some tricks up their sleeve from the start because it didn't look like a rental pass. I didn't go easy and let them set up, as I used priority moves like fake out and ice shard during their trick room. But that bonsly was wreaking havoc. It 2KO'd my mismagius with rock slide and OHKO'd Aggron with Low Kick.
They almost won at the end with meditite using high jump kick with 1HP left on my houndoom. However I used protect and it "kept going and crashed". sweet.

My worst battle was against this person who had a garchomp, infernape, aerodactyl, and a bunch of other OU pokemon. It was a double battle and they kept spamming Rock Slide and flinching all of my poke's. I had a trick room strategy planned but my TRoomer kept getting haxed to death...

LucaEddeh

Lucario Ashamer :D
I JUST battled that person last night. I knew they had some tricks up their sleeve from the start because it didn't look like a rental pass.

I fought a team exactly like that a while ago, although Bonsly used Explosion instead then everything went deeper in the abyss of losing. ): I might had more chance winning if my team weren't filled with high-speed pokes too, who knows... x-x

SowrdXDance

Wish Upon this Star
I was battling some guy with all dragons, and we both got each other down to one Pokemon each. I needed one shot, ONE SHOT, but he got a clean hit on my Lucario. I'm still getting over that one.

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
My worst battle was when me and some guy battled online and he disconnected before we even started

What was the guys name? cuz i had to do that when my family showed up. i was ****** at them.

on topic: my worst battle was when i faced this guy who i fought 3 times in a row. first time Sceptile, kept using sub+leftovers+leaf blade

second time: my Gengar vs. dragonite
gengar used hypnosis..... but it missed! Dragonite used DD
gengar used hypnosis.....it missed again! Dragonite used DD
Dragonite used DD. Gengar used hypnosis.... it hits!
Dragonite woke up!WTF, WTF, WTF!!!!!! Dragonite used outrage!
Killed my whole team after that.....

Third time: porygon-z vs. salamence
porygon-z uses ice beam! salamence dies! sends out dragonite.
dragonite used DD. porygon-z used ice beam! dragonite dies
He D/C after that.

magic marker

I climb twee!
Probably when i was facing a Japanese trainer. His pokemon were all named in Japanese so I did not know which pokemon was which. that lead to my immediate doom. i only defeated a umbreon using meteor mash, and a rayquaza using ice beam. (Thank you clefable!)

Status
Not open for further replies.