• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst battle ever?

That Comic Guy

Comic Lover Trainer
I've got not many problems with battling in the 4th Generation. It was the old games that annoyed me. Try battling a Level 5 Kakuna with Bulbasaur on the original Game Boy games... infuriating.... Stupid HARDEN

dulden

Dragon Master
A battle with a friend when he had 6 non-legit legendaries and i had a non-legendary team.

RedMoogleXIII

Team Rocket Trainer
I lost to a team in Battle Tower to a Rain Dish Ludico with Leftovers who kept using Double Team. Zapdos only hit it once with Thunderbolt and he died to thanks to Toxic and Leach Seed my Adapability Porygon-Z and Suicune as I could not hit the damed thing at all.

His Gastrodon and Kangaskhan just died fast to my Zapdos alone and that Ludico ruins it...

Cioger

Glitchemon Trainer
Going into the Battle Tower and losing to a Meganium; Double Team, over and over and over, and what do you know all my moves missed.
Ouch!

I got moped on my 27th battle at the battle tower by a Alakazam it makes ya fill any better.

powerprotector

[Empty Space]
My worst battle is a tie between Aaron and Lucian. Aaron's vespiquen kept using its heal order and defence order ruining my flying type moves and for Lucian's bronzong I had to keep chiping away at its health until he ran out full restore. Both were long battles due to a lack of fire types.;136;

Bank$

I have had too many lol. Recent one was in the Battle Hall, my Garchomp was battling the rank 10 Psychic pokemon... Simple enough, use Crunch for the OHKO but it MISSED, they confuse me, next turn I hurt myself then the opponent got a crit and I lost.... I forget how high the streak was though.

Too many outcomes like that lol

TheSykes16

Syksies Forev
it was a battle against a Blissy........Everytime it was close to fainting, It used softboil...It TOOK FOREVER!!!

Volcanic Murk

Stupid Genius
One time, in the Battle Tower, I battled a Dusclops with this moveset.
- Double Team
- Toxic
- Confuse Ray
- ??? (I don't remember, I think it was Shadow Sneak)

After a half hour, I finally killed it with Struggle.

This was a computer player too.

Last edited: