1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Worst cartoon characters of all time?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Mr. Reloaded, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded The face of beauty

Since this is basically a remake of a thread from 09, I believe it's time to do it again only now we have new shows to complain about.
    Do note:
    Anime is considered a cartoon in Japan so they count, which means if you wish to bash Naruto,Bleach,One Piece, Death Note, Bobobo, Fairy Tale ect you may do so.
    Speaking of Naruto if you mention Naruto say you either hate part 1 Naruto(Original Series)or part 2 (Shippuden)
    Since this is anime and not manga, filler characters are allowed.

You are free to talk about any character from any era of TV, ex: You hate Scrappy Doo? Flim Flam? Liza Simpson? You may say so.
    Yes even shows like all the Star Wars spin offs count.
    Also please no flaming, let's all be mature here.
    Oh also you may post as many list as you want.

Anywho enjoy!

2. moneylesswario

moneylesswario Shudo's Powerhouses

Elmyra (Tiny Toon Adventures)

3. Nightmareisalive

Nightmareisalive Well-Known Member

Him from the Powerpuff girls. Just think back and wonder how was he allowed on TV his only real role seemed to be confusing the kids who watched over what sex he was. It's like how did he get under the radar.

4. rocky505

rocky505 Well-Known Member

Spongebob Squarepants(Post Movie)

5. TheSimplePickle

TheSimplePickle Skyla Lover

Just to name a few:
    Krillin after Dragon Ball for obvious reasons
    Tweety Bird
    Angelica from Rugrats
    Roadrunner, seriously. Was I the only guy who wanted the coyote to catch him?

BTW, I actually think Scrappy was just a misunderstood character. Look at that cute face.
    [​IMG]
    LOOK AT IT.

6. Teapot

Teapot Sweaty Toad

Ben 10 from Ben 10 Omniverse. *cough* *cough* terrible *cough*

7. Silent_Vibrava

Silent_Vibrava Fanfiction Writer

Winslow from Catdog. This is the only cartoon character that, if I encountered in real life, would proceed to roughly pick up and squeeze his little blue guts out.

At first I hated Rodger Rabbit from Who Framed Rodger Rabbit, but throughout the movie, he grew on me.

I'll add more later when I think of them.

8. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Dude, Him was the best character on PPG, what're you talking about?

Outside of the obvious Scrappy Doo, I agree with Winslow, and the majority of characters from SpongeBob (Sandy's still awesome). Yeah, Mr. Krabs was a bit despicable and money-hungry before the movie, but he at least had a heart. Remember "Hooky"? He doesn't give a damn about SpongeBob anymore. He forced a mentally-disabled Squidward to work. He drove Plankton to contemplate suicide. I wish he was banished to Davy Jones' Locker now!

I know there are other characters who are bad, but I can't think of them for some reason.

9. Golden Pure

Golden Pure Banned

Mr. Crocker from Fairly Odd Parents for being a dumb *** who can't outsmart a 10 year old and his fairies after countless times of trying, not to mention the technology he (Mr. Crocker) has.

Ronda Lloyd from Hey Arnold! also comes to mind for being pretty selfish and shallow-minded.

10. 11037

11037 ⊙ᴗ⊙

Everyone on the show Johnny Test.

Because really, does anyone actually even like that cartoon? I've never met a single person who does.

11. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

I was going to say something about Johnny Test, but I couldn't think of anything. Because honestly, I like the first season to an extent. Everything after that is awful, and I find that sad, because the show really did have potential to be good. The first season when it aired on Kids WB was amongst the last of the good cartoons that were airing at that time, in my opinion. Like I thought Tinymon was funny before they made a sequel episode.

In my opinion, the Mole King was the best character in the show. I liked the Mole King.

12. Silent_Vibrava

Silent_Vibrava Fanfiction Writer

Sometimes, if there was nothing on, I'd watch it. There was nothing redeeming about it, but it was better than being bored out of my skull. Like Kutie Pie, I also saw a lot of potential in the first season.

Oh, I always hated Cosmo from the Fairy Oddparents. Literally, he did not deserve Wanda. I also hated Timmy Turner. The least likable characters were the stars of the show which constantly bugged me. At least that changed with Danny Phantom and the main characters were far more likable in that cartoon.

I also hate Jerry the mouse from Tom and Jerry. It wasn't enough for Jerry to run away from Tom. Nope, he seriously had to torture the poor cat who was only trying to protect his owner's home so he wouldn't be homeless. Damn, freeloading mouse.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  13. Maedar

Maedar Banned

Aeon Flux.

She's the hero, and never does anything heroic, while Travon is the villain, but never seems to do anything evil. And she's completely incompetent. If you like a heroine who's only real "skill" is the ability to show a lot of skin, I guess she's okay. Otherwise...

14. Hmm...it's kind of hard to say. Generally if I like a show, I like most of the characters, and vice versa. However, I do have to say that I'm not really too fond of "Sparky," the new dog character in Fairly Odd Parents. I tend to think that when you add new characters to a show, you need to be careful about it lest you crowd up the show with too many main characters. For this reason, I was a bit worried about Poof when they added him, but I warmed up to him pretty quickly. Sparky, on the other hand...well, I just don't see much that he adds to the show except having another clumsy moron running around (which Cosmo already covered).

15. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

:OOOOOOOOOO

Just......WHAT????!!!!

What is this I don't even.....

*ultra facepalms*

16. DjangoCribbs

DjangoCribbs Well-Known Member

No, they're right. My nephew watches that stuff religiously, I've done my research. Jerry is ten times the ***-hat that Thomas is. And I know it's a cartoon and all... but that mouse should'a got munched after the first episode. It's a freakin' mouse. Those things are dumb as hell next to a cat.

17. Maedar

Maedar Banned

I have news for you, the show was originally NOT supposed to be a kids show. It was originally designed for an older audience.

Besides, I kind of liked Him. Yes, he was an effeminate version of the Devil, but that was the whole point! And it was what made him a great villain, to tell the truth.

If you want to know a villain (or rather a group of them) on that show that I disliked, I'd say the Rowdyruff Boys. I know I'm in the minority, but that was an idea that didn't work out the way they wanted it too, if fan depictions are any indication.

18. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Bugs Bunny was an asshole back in the day, too. Still kinda is, actually, though he's mellowed out by The Looney Tunes Show. Daffy Duck will always have his greedy bastard character, though, despite that being Chuck Jones' addition to his character. At least it made him less annoying, honestly.

Tom and Jerry is still comedy gold, though.

Can't argue with you there, though I'm not sure if I should completely agree. I think the Rowdyruff Boys episode is the most popular PPG episode out there, if at least not one of the most popular. I personally really like that episode. I remember hearing from a neighborhood kid about that episode, and because we don't have cable, I could only catch episodes at my grandmother's house. So when he told us about the Rowdyruff Boys, my brothers and I (yeah, the twins watched the show, too) didn't believe him at first. After finally seeing that episode I believe on Kids WB back when it aired for a time on it, I thought it was the best thing I had ever seen. At least until the movie came out, and that became the best thing I had ever seen, but the Rowdyruffs have a soft, special place in my heart. I haven't seen their return episodes, though, but I don't like the slight redesigns they gave them.

Now for a villain I didn't like on PPG, it has to be Fuzzy Lumpkins. He's more funny than he is villainous. Come on, in "The Beat-Alls", all he would do was throw a boulder. Is that the best he could do? I dunno, I guess it could be because I haven't seen a lot of episodes (again, no cable), but Fuzzy never really appealed to me much as a villain. He was more of a joke than anything, and the Amoeba Boys were supposed to be the joke villains, but they at least did something even though it was unintentional.

Oh yeah, and Princess. God, I hate Princess. Such a spoiled bitch, she really got her desserts in the episode when she became Mayor and the girls stole all her stuff. That's my favorite Princess episode in all honesty because of that.

19. Maedar

Maedar Banned

20. Neriifur

Neriifur Well-Known Member

Well I was a kid when I watched PPG and I wasn't confused by his sexual orientation, because it wasn't something I even thought about. I was too naive..because yeah I was a kid. I just thought it was hilarious how he took bubble baths and wore high heels. TBH I liked the character a lot. I think adults (or even anyone who's even in their teens) put too much emphasis on things like this, because while they're aware of the puns going on in the cartoons, children are likely to never recognize any of those.