• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
What's the worst cartoon you have ever seen? It can be something recent or something that was on several years ago.

The worst show I have probably seen is Problem Solverz, seriously, were the Cartoon Network executives high when they greenlit this show, because it's that horrible.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The worst cartoon in my opinion is Thunder Cats.

CuriousHeartless

South Park if you define cartoon as an animated show. Fanboy and Chumchum if you require it be aimed at children to be counted as a cartoon, which is technically incorrect and cartoons are animated shows.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Animé doesn't count so Eiken and School Days are (sadly) off this list.

Family Guy's pretty offensive however unlike Fanboy and Chumchum, it's gotten a few laughs out of me thus Fanboy and Chumchum it is.

Does Robot Chicken count? Does new (but not old) Spongebob count?

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Seriously, what's with all the complaining about cartoons?

I swear, people on here sound like a bunch of old people complain about how things were different in their days.

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
ED, EDD, AND EDDY! Sorry but that is my opinion! Don't hate on it!

I respect your opinion, and can see why people would hate it, but that is one cartoon I absolutely love.

Anyways, I can't think of any cartoons I dislike.

ShinyHunter6756

Shiny Seeker
Fanboy and Chum Chum, my gosh that show was the worst I have ever seen in my life!
South Park is very stupid and inappropriate

For cartoons that are actually good:
- Adventure Time (Fresh and awesome)
- Regular Show (Just plain hilarious)
- The Simpsons (People gonna hate, but this show is awesome and its been on since 1989! Although, they are running out of ideas...)

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Problem Solvers.

Dear ****ing christ that show is awful X(

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin

I swear, people on here sound like a bunch of old people complain about how things were different in their days.

No. It's not just that. You can tell the quality just fell down.

Besides lack of good animation that is pleasing on the eyes, the comedy is just terrible. It tries to be funny by being overexcessively crude or tries to reference more mature and adult concepts. All of that isn't funny or entertaining at the slightest and is just annoying and unattractive to watch.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
No. It's not just that. You can tell the quality just fell down.

Besides lack of good animation that is pleasing on the eyes, the comedy is just terrible. It tries to be funny by being overexcessively crude or tries to reference more mature and adult concepts. All of that isn't funny or entertaining at the slightest and is just annoying and unattractive to watch.

No, it really isn't Every other thread here is how bad one specific network has become or what the worst cartoon is. Every time I see one it's like "I get it, you don't like current cartoons and wish the ones from the 90's were back, how about you just shut up and get over the fact that they are gone now and grow up"

I'm not denying that some cartoons are inherently bad and they go for the lowest common denominator when it comes to comedy, but overall they are a small majority.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

I know some people say cartoons were ALWAYS stupid. But I've rewatched older Nickelodeon cartoons and I would have to say I completely disagree. We didn't watch them just cause they were cartoons. They actually had clever bits of humor in them that most cartoons these days lack.

As such, I would say either Fanboy and Chum Chum or Adventure Time. Both are just unbearable to watch. ...Oh, World of Quest was pretty bad, too.

ED, EDD, AND EDDY! Sorry but that is my opinion! Don't hate on it!

...Although there were SOME cartoons back then that were pretty bad.

Vernikova

Champion
It's funny when someone says that a cartoon from this decade is the worst ever. Seriously, the 90's shows are just as bad if not worse (Rocket Power, Captain Planet, Super Mario [insert], Biker Mice from Mars, Cow and Chicken, and I AM Weasel) just to name a few. A bunch of people don't remember those since they have to block all of the bad and remember the good.

My vote goes to The Transformers from the 80's. If you want truly lazy animation then it goes to The Marvel Super Heroes from the 60's. Or most things from the 80's.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
I think Johny Quest and the Green Captain Earth guy are so dumb.