• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Deus Ex Machina EVER (That is not "The Horn!" or Thunder Armor) *SPOILERS*

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Which all went out the window when the mean doggie smacked it away from him. They could have really made his oshawott unique if the scalchop was lost permanently and he had to learn to survive without one.

That never would have happened since the Scalchop is part of Oshawott's anatomy. Him losing it would have been like losing a limb; it wouldn't have worked out.

And wait, how could I forget Cameron's extreme DEM? Good lord, my memory is fading these days.

And wait, how could I forget Cameron's extreme DEM? Good lord, my memory is fading these days.

I actually don't think Cameron is that memorable of character. Once you get over the fact that he beat Ash, what do you remember him by? Him having a Lucario? Seen that before. Him being an idiot? Seen that before.

LizardonX

Banned
That never would have happened since the Scalchop is part of Oshawott's anatomy. Him losing it would have been like losing a limb; it wouldn't have worked out.

Plenty of Animes have made do with characters with only 1 leg/arm(heck the full metal alchemist lost 1 of both), eye etc. It would make oshawott unique if he could work around it. Last time i checked losing a scalchop does not kill a oshawott like a pearl does to a spoink if lost.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
^ Iris was in the games. She's the Champion in B2/W2 actually.

And why would they have Pikachu be able to hurt Ground types THAT ONE TIME, then NEVER DO IT AGAIN?

If they're going to differentiate from the games, they should be consistent with the differences.