• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst dub performances?

Navin

MALDREAD
Fate/Zero had an amazing dub (easily on par with the original Japanese IMHO). However, I could not get into Ufotable's UBW dub - Shirou's and Rin's voices are too...off.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Garudamon. At least it gradually got better, but just go search Worst Digimon Voice Acting and that will probably see it as the first result.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Garudamon. At least it gradually got better, but just go search Worst Digimon Voice Acting and that will probably see it as the first result.

I remember its debut in the original Digimon and my ears hurt cuz of its voice ha ha. Digimon had generally good voice actors aside from that tho. ^^