• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Fanbases Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't ignore anything at all. I know what happen, you stated it 20+ times within the previous 11 pages. The Fact being: no one cares. Basically, you copied my own post so you could try and sound intelligent. The news flash is: copypasta doesn't make you sound intelligent, it makes you sound younger than you are. JB, BVCM, Jolteon, Parachomp, TWGG, And I already proved all your points incorrect but you insist on dragging them out more. you remind me of myself When I started using this forum. Unintelligent, Normally Wrong, Can't accept anyone who has arguments to the contrary, gets butthurt about it, exc... You can change. people still dislike me, but it isn't as bad now. You're oblivious to what is going on around you. go outside, clear your head of thoughts, and try again later. Have a nice day.

You may dislike me too, but I respect what you have to say sir. I didn't copy and paste anything though? What are you referring to? Oh, well you guys are the same in that respect and I'm trying to give you an idea to the contrary as well. I'm not oblivious but apparently you guys are and in that respect I'm trying to help you realize what really happened and how wrong it was and how detrimental it's been to the franchise as a whole.

Good luck with that. I'll pass.

That's not right, and you know it.

http://www.petitiononline.com/pkmnash/petition.html
http://www.petitiononline.com/petitions/pokevas/signatures?page=17

Please, if you truly care about what happened, sign these. Not just you, either, but anyone who cares. Please, it's the right thing to do.

Last edited:

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Not for the Green Men? (Though that may be restricted to a few teams.)

Oh god. Well, really, everyone on Tumblr is an awful person. Not just these people, but folks like the armchair social justice warriors. Often they coincide. They fetishize homosexuality while *****ing about people using the wrong word (for a post like this, I'd surely be perpetuating the rape culture by using the word "*****" -- even if I were talking about a female dog in heat, which is, of course, what the word originally meant). And I'm fairly sure most of them who talk about how great the folks who acted as the Doctor are haven't seen the old Doctor Who serials (which, especially early on, were hilariously cheesy) and can't name another role those actors played. Which tends to give me a reaction of "ive never known a toothache this bad before its like having toothache all over my brain"

As far as gifs go... some of them are decent for the sake of having reaction images, though those can get a little out of hand too. I mean, a picture is worth a thousand words, but if I only have two for something, maybe I shouldn't bother.

I'm just glad they haven't hit Sam & Max or Chrono Trigger yet. If my dash got covered in Cyrus x Frog I'd probably snap and start beating people who like anything I like upside the head with a coat rack.

Ugh... shipping between a dead guy and someone who was turned into a frog. If they do that the people on tumblr really need to find something better to do.

sweetie

lovely love
when did the original voice actors get replaced? like 100 years ago?

what's the point of petitioning to bring them back

ps: replacing a member of your family is not the same as replacing a voice actor. xD

http://www.petitiononline.com/petiti...atures?page=17

Please, if you truly care about what happened, sign these petitions guys. Not just you, either, but anyone who cares. Please, it's the right thing to do. We've let this go on long enough and it needs to stop.

when did the original voice actors get replaced? like 100 years ago?

what's the point of petitioning to bring them back

ps: replacing a member of your family is not the same as replacing a voice actor. xD

They got replaced seven years ago. Please, it was wrong and we can make a difference if you guys will wake up and see just how adversely it's affected the franchise. Please, I'm asking this not as a fan but just as the right thing to do. To let these people continue to do what they are is wrong.

Last edited:

Autis-misc

Abridger
You may dislike me too, but I respect what you have to say sir. I didn't copy and paste anything though? What are you referring to? Oh, well you guys are the same in that respect and I'm trying to give you an idea to the contrary as well.

That's not right, and you know it.

http://www.petitiononline.com/petitions/pokevas/signatures?page=17

Please, if you truly care about what happened, sign these. Not just you, either, but anyone who cares. Please, it's the right thing to do.

"Inconceivably Unintelligent", I believe the words were. Generally, I don't believe they left Pokemon on purpose, back when 4kids was still dubbing, they were busy with other shows such as "Dinosaur King" and "World of Narue" (which both include Dan Green), They didn't have time to work on Pokemon. So 4kids gave it to TPCi. That's just my guess.

I might dislike you now, but once the light blinding you has been removed, you might grow smarter. I'm only 1 year younger than you. I don't care about grammar, so don't correct me on it because I will only ignore it. Whats past is past. Watch something else. If you truly want to hear the old VA's again, watch either shows I have mentioned.

You have fun with that O_O

Every Hetalian wants HetaOni to be a movie,but signing a petetion wouldn't help anyone.

Trust me, every signature that's made makes it one step closer. It's not as hopeless as you think Hatena.

"Inconceivably Unintelligent", I believe the words were. Generally, I don't believe they left Pokemon on purpose, back when 4kids was still dubbing, they were busy with other shows such as "Dinosaur King" and "World of Narue" (which both include Dan Green), They didn't have time to work on Pokemon. So 4kids gave it to TPCi. That's just my guess.

I might dislike you now, but once the light blinding you has been removed, you might grow smarter. I'm only 1 year younger than you. I don't care about grammar, so don't correct me on it because I will only ignore it. Whats past is past. Watch something else. If you truly want to hear the old VA's again, watch either shows I have mentioned.

That's not the case. I already told you that. TPCi just wanted money and that's where the whole fiasco came from. I've watched MANY different anime like those and it's time we stopped this crap from going on any longer. You can deny it all you want, but it was wrong in 2006, and it's still wrong in 2012. You are way off on what actually happened: Nintendo refused to contact the old VAs at all and the producers at TAJ wouldn't even consider letting them work on the anime. Plus, if the main cast VAs broke their contracts, they'd be breaking the law. It's not opinion, it's fact.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
This thread went from worst fanbases, to rants about TPCI Voice Acting, which personally we don't really need the 4Kids voice actors anymore.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Thing is, we do not care. Have a good day.

I'm sorry, but some random Genwunners whining about this on some random forum and some random petition isn't going to change ANYTHING. You seriously need to move on. It's not the end of your world just because Veronica Taylor isn't voicing Ash anymore. It's not the end of her life either.

This thread went from worst fanbases, to rants about TPCI Voice Acting, which personally we don't really need them.

We do need them. It's wrong what they did and if you truly want to help fix this mess, sign these:

http://www.petitiononline.com/pokevas/petition.html

Thing is, we do not care. Have a good day.

I'm sorry, but some random Genwunners whining about this on some random forum and some random petition isn't going to change ANYTHING. You seriously need to move on. It's not the end of your world just because Veronica Taylor isn't voicing Ash anymore. It's not the end of her life either.

How am I a gen I person because I support the original VAs, Mistress? If you don't know they dubbed Gens I, II, and III (well excluding mid to late BF) so that argument holds NO basis for discussion. Sorry, but it's wrong. It's like if Sarah Natochenny were replaced (which honestly a majority of the fanbase cannot wait for but I'm not going to discriminate against her like them but instead against the main problem which is the whole main cast in general).

Anything can change if we choose to let it happen. Conversely, it won't if we don't do anything.

Last edited:

Autis-misc

Abridger
Trust me, every signature that's made makes it one step closer. It's not as hopeless as you think Hatena.

That's not the case. I already told you that. TPCi just wanted money and that's where the whole fiasco came from. I've watched MANY different anime like those and it's time we stopped this crap from going on any longer. You can deny it all you want, but it was wrong in 2006, and it's still wrong in 2012.

I haven't denied anything. I have seen the newer anime, I can go watch it now, Not sure it would even make a difference in my opinion of the show in general. Ash Ketchum's voice = Max Taylor's voice. Misty's voice = Reese Drake's voice. Team Rockets Voice = Alpha Gang's Voice. I highly reccomend watching Dinosaur King if you want to hear the pokemon's 4kids VA's.

I haven't denied anything. I have seen the newer anime, I can go watch it now, Not sure it would even make a difference in my opinion of the show in general. Ash Ketchum's voice = Max Taylor's voice. Misty's voice = Reese Drake's voice. Team Rockets Voice = Alpha Gang's Voice. I highly reccomend watching Dinosaur King if you want to hear the pokemon's 4kids VA's.

That's your opinion, like I said. I'm NOT into Dinosaur King so it's my choice what I choose to watch. :)

HetaOni

Chesaught
Guys it's useless,just ignore him and go on with your lives 'mkay.

4kids sucks anyway,good thing FUNi got Hetalia instead of them.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Really, no one gives a fart. I'm astounded you can't accept other peoples' opinions while throw around your opinion as if it were fact. This is the kind of fanboy attitude that this thread was created for.

Guys it's useless,just ignore him and go on with your lives 'mkay.

Ignore it Hatena, but what's right is right in the end:

We do need them. It's wrong what they did and if you truly want to help fix this mess, sign these:

http://www.petitiononline.com/pokevas/petition.html

Really, no one gives a fart. I'm astounded you can't accept other peoples' opinions while throw around your opinion as if it were fact. This is the kind of fanboy attitude that this thread was created for.

No one gives a fart? What? I can give a crap, sure, but a fart? O_O There's no fanboy attitude at all: it's simply the right thing to do. If you guys can't see that, then I feel sad for you. :(

And 4Kids is better than TPCi, that much I will give them. :)

I'm honestly more scared if TPCi decided to license anything else. THAT's frightening. If they got Hetalia...wow it would be terrible.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So no one answered my question besides Jb as to why people hate Bronies. How about we switch topics eh?

So no one answered my question besides Jb as to why people hate Bronies. How about we switch topics eh?

Yeah, please shift the topics now.

Don't know...I guess they think MLP:FiM is really girly and immature but it's quite the contrary. So they think guys liking it is a sign they're gay or something. I don't think that's the case but lol. :)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
People only seem to notice fanbases for shows and games involving animals, because Sonic fans and Bronies are not as bad as they're made out to be.

Honestly, as for worst fanbase, I'd say it's a toss-up between Mario and Call of Duty. Mario fans are so easy to please, especially compared to Sonic fans, and will complain just as badly anytime someone says anything bad about Mario. Call of Duty fans... don't even get me started.

That's Serebii's members for you.

LOL. I never said it would be that easy, but if we actually try to find someways to reconcile with TPCi for what they did, we might be able to come to an agreement with them. It's like replacing a member of your family or replacing the original Japanese seiyus...it changes the whole feel, setting, emotion, and makes it much worse.

We can do that if we all band together and find a way to do so. That's what we don't realize but we do have the power if we all work together. Here, I'll give you guys links to some petitions if it helps. Any signatures would help greatly.

http://www.petitiononline.com/pkmnash/petition.html (For Veronica as Ash)

http://www.petitiononline.com/pokevas/petition.html (For the whole cast in general)

If we band together, we can help TPCi to rectify their mistake. But it's going to take all of us as a team to do so. It may have been almost seven years now, but that doesn't make it wrong or hopeless to want the true English VAs back. It's only fair and right to want them back as their characters (well excluding Maddie and may she RIP) but I'm sure she'd want us all to get Veronica and co. back on the series in some way. I firmly believe to this day that's true.

If you don't like the new Pokemon, I have a solution. Don't watch it. The older seasons are on DVD or you could watch them online or on Boomerang. But you shouldn't insult the fans of the new season. You are acting like us watch Pokemon, a show we enjoy, is somehow disrespecting the old Voice Talents and that is not true.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†

I don't know. I'm not one, but I don't care about them either. I've had some bad experiences with a few who are as vicious as the WBC, leaving a sour taste in my mouth about bronies in general, but I know that like all other fanbases do, they're the vocal minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.