• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Fanbases Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen-one-ers

BCVM22

It's just ignorance is bliss now

Apathy towards the very defintion of a non-issue is not tantamount to ignorance.

and unfortunately too many people just don't care about the quality of the dub anymore.

Apathy towards the very defintion of a non-issue is not tantamount to "[not caring] about the quality of the dub anymore", particularly since your attempt at a crusade has considerably more to do with factors beyond simply the quality of the acting, despite your failed attempts to disguise the matter as such.

Gen-one-ers

Personally, for me, TPCi dub lovers. Idiots! Supporting trash! XD.

I like all the Gens though, when it comes to the games or manga.

Also, I have some Fire Stones if you need some man. :)
Maybe we could exchange FCs?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Obviously what I italicized isn't present in the current Pokemon fanbase at all. It's just ignorance is bliss now and unfortunately too many people just don't care about the quality of the dub anymore. XD.

You didn't italicize anything.

Dude, Stop qouting people's post that are not related to pokemon just to attack the pokemon fandom

I'm not. He's saying what part of the Pokemon fanbase he hates and I'm saying which part I hate, respectively.
Also, I think you mean quoting, right?

You didn't italicize anything.

I removed it so that you guys would quit it. Pathetic. Just taking jabs now.

You further make a sideshow of yourself with every post.

I know you do! Save yourself further embarrassment and leave me be. Will you not be happy until you win or something? Because you haven't and you aren't. :)

Last edited:

AceFlonne

Mediator
Dude, Stop qouting people's post that are not related to pokemon just to attack the pokemon fandom

Just you wait. I'll post something about Katekyo Hitman Reborn and he'll just quote it to attack TCPi and the Pokemon fandom or something.

I actually Prefer the Wanted over OneD IMO.

Just you wait. I'll post something about Katekyo Hitman Reborn and he'll just quote it to attack TCPi and the Pokemon fandom or something.

I actually Prefer the Wanted over OneD IMO.

It's TPCi braniac, not TCPi. Stupid!

Pokemon Company Intl. not Company Pokemon Intl. Pathetic.

BCVM22

I know you do!

Again, schoolyard retorts. You really are reduced to claiming "I'm rubber and you're glue!" at this point.

Save yourself further embarrassment and leave me be.

Claiming me to be the one who has embarassed themself in this matter shows the extent to which you are incapable of grasping reality.

Will you not be happy until you win or something? Because you haven't and you aren't. :)

There's no "winning" here. Just a terrible argument that needs to be put down.

It's just a small error. Do you need to be rude about it.

Well you guys are being rude to me (well maybe excluding you so I apologize to you alone because you're trying to approach me politely about this at the very least).

You know your argument has nothing when you start with the personal insults.

You know yours does when you keep trying to target one guy! Yeah, stop. Please, just stop. TPCi is the epitome of hypocrisy and supporting them is completely wrong in every respect.

Again, schoolyard retorts. You really are reduced to claiming "I'm rubber and you're glue!" at this point.

Claiming me to be the one who has embarassed themself in this matter shows the extent to which you are incapable of grasping reality.

There's no "winning" here. Just a terrible argument that needs to be put down.

You spelled embarrassed incorrectly. Pathetic. Your argument is also weak anyway. Just end it. Now, please? Thank you. :)

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
You know yours does when you keep trying to target one guy! Yeah, stop. Please, just stop.

Everyone "targets" you because your argument is weak.

TPCi is the epitome of hypocrisy and supporting them is completely wrong in every respect.

What exactly have they done that is hypocritical? Or do you not understand the meaning of the word?

Everyone "targets" you because your argument is weak.

What exactly have they done that is hypocritical? Or do you not understand the meaning of the word?

I don't think you do. You obviously don't, supporting the jerks who took the jobs of people who actually dubbed the anime well and loved their roles for 422 episodes and still do *gasp*! And all of you have even weaker arguments. I rest my case.

I gave reasons a loooong time back but I don't want to go all the way back just to prove you guys wrong. I just don't. It's obvious. I gave about 7, that just of the top of my head.

BCVM22

TPCi is the epitome of hypocrisy and supporting them is completely wrong in every respect.

You continue to misuse the word "hypocrisy" and this continues to not be accurate in any way.

Pathetic.

Odd how you've got nothing left but to point out typos...

Your argument is also weak anyway.

...and to try and claim this as people continue to point out how you have nothing of value to say.

Just end it. Now, please? Thank you. :)

Again, funny you say this despite continuing to reference parts of other discussions that have nothing to do with your crusade and twist their meaning back to this. Funnier still that you do this but continue to misuse "hypocrisy".

supporting the jerks who took the jobs of people who actually dubbed the anime well and loved their roles for 422 episodes and still do *gasp*!

That you continue to view the individuals involved with that decision as "jerks" shows the extent to which you're incapable of understanding everything wrong with what you're trying to say.

And all of you have even weaker arguments.

A flawed notion, putting it lightly.

I rest my case.

That you never had to begin with.

I gave reasons a loooong time back but I don't want to go all the way back just to prove you guys wrong.

Because nothing you've said is capable of doing so.

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I don't think you do.

Hypocrisy is saying something is bad, example: you think swapping VAs is bad, but then doing it even though you previously said it's bad, example: you saying they should swap VAs again.

You haven't used the word correctly in a single one of your posts.

You obviously don't, supporting the jerks who took the jobs of people who actually dubbed the anime well and loved their roles for 422 episodes and still do *gasp*! And all of you have even weaker arguments. I rest my case.

First, I've already stated I don't watch the dubbed show.

Second, even if I did I don't see how it's hypocritical of me.

Lilia

I don't think you do. You obviously don't, supporting the jerks who took the jobs of people who actually dubbed the anime well and loved their roles for 422 episodes and still do *gasp*! And all of you have even weaker arguments. I rest my case.

You may have provided evidence but are they really true. And I'm sure the VA's themselves doesn't hate TPCi

Status
Not open for further replies.