• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst game of the year (2010)?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i'm actualy pretty satisfied about my purchased 2010 releases. so no, i don't have any regrets.
money well spend^_^

Fable 3.
It was ridiculously short, even for Fable, the plot was bland as all get out, and it wasn't really that much different from Fable 2, in terms of graphics, controls, customisation, etc. Just pure disappointment, all around.

Red Dead was...alright. It was just too much and too little at the same time. The characters and plot were pretty bland, and there just wasn't enough for your standard Sandbox game. I did, however, enjoy throwing tied-up hookers onto railroad tracks and watching them explode.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
OH LOOK

MEWTWO MASTER MADE A THREAD

DOES IT RIP ON FFXIII AND SONIC '06?

WHY OF COURSE

I didn't actually buy/borrow/rent any bad games from this year. I mean out of Bayonetta, FFXIII, Mega Man 10, 3D Dot Game Heroes, GoW Collection, GoWIII, Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M, and Halo Reach I guess the worst would be SPvTW:TG, but I enjoyed that one a lot. Oh well, maybe next year...

Edit: GoW Collection didn't actually come out this year but late last year; I only bought it this year.

Last edited:
OH LOOK

MEWTWO MASTER MADE A THREAD

DOES IT RIP ON FFXIII AND SONIC '06?

WHY OF COURSE

I didn't actually buy/borrow/rent any bad games from this year. I mean out of Bayonetta, FFXIII, Mega Man 10, 3D Dot Game Heroes, GoW Collection, GoWIII, Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M, and Halo Reach I guess the worst would be SPvTW:TG, but I enjoyed that one a lot. Oh well, maybe next year...

Edit: GoW Collection didn't actually come out this year but late last year; I only bought it this year.

You're not surprised? They're the worst games I've ever played, other then certain handhelds (Sonic Chronicles)

Although I don't hate it, Sonic Colors could've had more unlockables like Unleashed did.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Mewtwo Master made another thread just so he can strawman rage at games he doesn't like (And most likely never played)/ give him an excuse to make unfunny jokes so he can try to fit in with the ND/OVGD crowd? Why I never!

I love all my purchases this year. So I have no regrets.

The only game that could've been handled better was Epic Mickey. But that's only because of Killcam problems and Clunky Controls. Everything else about the game was kick-ass.

Last edited:

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Was pretty satisfied with all my purchases this year. Even FF XIII was pretty good.

Fenix

Tremulant
Flat out worst game I've played this year?

Elemental: War of Magic. It is most definitely the worst game of 2010 on all platforms, but obviously I don't expect anyone on this forum to even know such game existed.

Most disappointing game I've played this year?

Fallout New Vegas. It was by no means a bad game, but in my opinion it is in every way worse than Fallout 3. I'd rather play FO3 a third time than attempting to finish New Vegas again, only to have my game screwed up by one of the bajillion bugs it has.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I like all the games I purchased. Yep....

Penguinist Trainer

You know I was hearing a lot of negative things about Metroid: Other M, but I recently started playing it and I am enjoying it a lot.

The only thing that I hate is the whole "authorization" thing to use your weapons. That is so far the only thing in the game that is bothering me.

But I am glad that I'm not the only one bothered by this.

http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/?p=1536

You're not surprised? They're the worst games I've ever played, other then certain handhelds (Sonic Chronicles)

Although I don't hate it, Sonic Colors could've had more unlockables like Unleashed did.

If those are the worst games you've ever played, you clearly haven't played very many games. Granted, Sonic '06 is bad, and FFXIII is substandard by even Final Fantasy's rapidly-diminishing standards, there are far worse games out there, especially for older systems.

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
What was your worst game made for THIS year. Mine was Final Fantasy 13 and Final Fantasy 14:

1: Final Fantasy 13 just sucked overall, long story short, 1/10, it was awful

2: We didn't another online FF with suckish gameplay

It HAS to be made this year, no hitting on **** like this

http://theocas.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Art.jpg

NOW BEGIN

Thats false because FFXIII is a good game.

Red Dead Redemption. Didn't we have this thread before?

Yes, there is a thread for that. But again, this is false, RDR won the VGA's game of the year, so therefor it is not the worst game of the year.

Was pretty satisfied with all my purchases this year. Even FF XIII was pretty good.

Thats the spirit

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Nope

You all mad cos Red Dead is GOTY.

Thank you