• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Yeah, weren't you saying that kids games that make lots of cash usually aren't good?
...no, let me correct myself, movie games (which are awful) sell a lot due to the target audiences being small children who are gullible and usually want every game that sparks their attention which movie games have a high tendency of doing.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
...no, let me correct myself, movie games (which are awful) sell a lot due to the target audiences being small children who are gullible and usually want every game that sparks their attention which movie games have a high tendency of doing.

Plus the fact that the parents that buy have no idea that they are buying an awful game, nor do they care since they figure that the game will keep the kids quiet for a while.

LMAO. In all fairness, it takes 2 minutes to design a Pokemon, but hey, it's all for the $$$$$$ these days.

Er no, The designers spend a good few months when creating the pokémon since they carry out the research of the animal that they based the pokémon also the pokémon might not even make it into the game.

Smoke Monster

I think the worst game I ever played was WCW Monday Nitro.

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Smoke Monster

No. That game was awesome.

As far as nostalgic effect, yes awesome. I use to play it all night. But mechanics wise it was terrible. The players looked choppy. Hell, you could even make the players swing dance in a certain arena. I'll give it some credit though. Hitting the select button (PS1) would make an ally come out to help you was awesome. Innovative feature I thought.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Ah, okay, I see what you mean now.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I forgot to say my least favorite game. After posting several times. Geez, I'm bad. Let's see...

I would have to say that Jimmy Neutron game I played on the Gamecube almost a decade ago. May not have been bad persay, but I could never get past the tutorial level, controls didn't make sense, and I had little idea of what to do.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I'm guessing you're jumping on the "hate on what's popular" bandwagon.
Or is like me and just hates shooters in general? Unlike him though, I can still understand why they're good, but they still don't appeal to me.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Catwoman on the GBA, you know a game's bad when they want to integrate ALL the buttons for something that would require only one or two when you're playing, say, Ratchet and Clank.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Pretty much anything licensed, with one or two exeptions. My sister brought home a bratz (ugh... Just typin it makes me feel crappy) game once, asked me how to play it, and in the end, it suspiciously was put in a microwave oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.