• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mankanshoku Mako

I forgot to say my least favorite game. After posting several times. Geez, I'm bad. Let's see...

I would have to say that Jimmy Neutron game I played on the Gamecube almost a decade ago. May not have been bad persay, but I could never get past the tutorial level, controls didn't make sense, and I had little idea of what to do.

Attack of the Twonkies? That's my nomination.

Gibbers

Dragon Age 2 was ****ing atrocious.

I think it's perfectly believable that it may be the worst game he has ever played.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
>From Australia

Play more games then.

Gibbers

>From Australia

Play more games then.

Like Slicky boy said, I didn't even say that. What I said, more or less, is that it is a perfectly legitimate candidate for someone else who hasn't played a great deal of games.

Keep trying.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I was using the first part as a way of saying that Australia doesn't get a lot of games to begin with, hence you calling Dragon Age 2 atrocious.

The second was directed at the other guy to play more games. If Dragon Age 2 is the worst game you've ever played, then you probably should play more games.

My mistake, I should've been more clear.

Gibbers

Ahh, well glad that's all cleared up.

Though, just want to add a few things.

I don't think Australia is as hard off when it comes to the availability of games as you seem to think. We get the majority of releases the US has over here as well. And if we don't that's when I import or *coughpiratecough*. So living in Australia in no way limits my access to games. My hatred for Dragon Age 2 comes from the fact I have been playing RPG's for over 20 years. So I have plenty of experience with them, and Dragon Age 2, to me, is a ****ing terrible excuse for an RPG.

Fenix

Tremulant
Dragon Age 2
Worst game ever? Far from it.

Most disappointing ever? Now that's reasonable. Dragon Age 2 was just a very average game per se, but being the sequel to Dragon Age: Origins meant people disliked it not for what it was, but for what it wasn't.

Which is a disgrace really, I really liked Bioware up to that point. Now I'm not even too sure about ME3, to be honest.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
The Simpsons Arcade. Good God, that game was short, had decent graphics, average gameplay and the only thing to do in the game was the story, nothing more.
Saints Row 1 used to be great to play, but for some reason, my xbox copy is glitchy all the time and I hate trying to play it. The first kane and lynch sucked in every field, the second one was great aside from the camera angles.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Worst game i have Ever Played is Mario. I don't like this game. It is very boring game. There are many steps we need to pass which not good thing in this game.

Is that the full name of the game? I can't find it on Google.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Worst game i have Ever Played is Mario. I don't like this game. It is very boring game. There are many steps we need to pass which not good thing in this game.

At first I was going to say it's an adbot, but they've got some other posts too. o_0

Like Slicky boy said,

"Slicky boy"? WTF?

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
I was using the first part as a way of saying that Australia doesn't get a lot of games to begin with, hence you calling Dragon Age 2 atrocious.

The second was directed at the other guy to play more games. If Dragon Age 2 is the worst game you've ever played, then you probably should play more games.

My mistake, I should've been more clear.
Austraila get most games expect for some games because of no R18+ rating

The Simpsons Arcade. Good God, that game was short, had decent graphics, average gameplay and the only thing to do in the game was the story, nothing more.
angles.
Most games made in 1991 are like that

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Damnation. Never play this game. It is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.