• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst/Hated battle in Anipoke History

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Ash vs Cameron

Ash vs Elesa

Ash vs Trip

Ash vs Roxie (the 6 vs 3 really annoyed me)

Alain vs Leon

AJ97

Ash vs Cameron.

If they wanted Ash to lose against Cameron, they could have had him lose in a regular 6v6 battle, or even better, have Ash also agree to use only 5 Pokemon (As he's always been someone who likes fighting fair).

The fact that they had Cameron come into the battle forgetting a pokemon and then have Ash use 6 and still lose to him, was just humiliating and disgusting. I really wonder what the writers were thinking when they wrote that ****.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Satoshi versus Kamitsure at the Raimon Gym, Satoshi versus Homika at the Tachiwaki Gym, and Satoshi versus Kotetsu at the Higaki Conference stand out as some of the worst battles for reasons that others have already specified. Ironically, they all happened in the same saga. So I suppose that if someone asks why people dislike Best Wishes so much, these three examples would explain most of the criticisms that the saga received.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Most hated by me - Ash vs Trip in BW episode #1. Most hated of all time by the fandom - Ash vs Alain at the Kalos League. The writers will never live it down.
I think with Ash vs Trip, the way I would change it to make it less infuriating would be that Pikachu doesn't faint cause of Snivy's attacks, he just passes out because of electricity overload. Would make it better imo.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I wouldn't even have Ash battle Trip, he would battle N instead.
I’d keep Ash having a final battle with Trip but not have him battle N because I have my own idea of how N could have been incorporated into the series better and with a more significant role. I would have Ash battle Virgil which has Ash struggling as he keeps needing to switch out Pokémon since the Eeveelutions don’t really have a common weakness among themselves other than Umbreon, Espeon, and Leafeon being weak to Bug type moves.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Ash vs Ritchie seems to get a lot of hate. I like it, but I’m probably the only one. :)

I didn’t like Ash’s battle against Koga. Sure, Ash won the match legitimately, but the animation was like a slide show. Boring & repetitive.