• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst injury?

WillieNelson

When I was like 5, I was running up the steps on my porch and fell. I got my right leg cut up to the point of the bone showing (I think...not too sure) and I never even got a band-aid. I still have a small scar on my leg.

When I was 3, I was at some place with indoor water slides, and a kid who looked to be about 10 years old pushed me into the tunnel and sat on my body while we went down the slide, I almost ended up drowning, but I ended up having a broken leg because of that dumb kid. <_<

ultimateblaziken11

Looking for Shinies
When I was like 6 or 7, my brother pushed me off a couch and my head hit the edge of a glass table. Luckily, the edge was rounded and not pointed. The computer I'm using is on that table right now XD.
I remember it feeling just a bit worse that hitting my head on a wall or something, but I had to get a cast around my head :|.
Ever since then, I've had a fear of falling :(.

Propane

When i was 13, I suffered a rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament of the knee. Operation, wheel chair for 3 months and another 3 with crutches. DAMN YOU RUGBY!!!
I also broke my ribs when I was 7 and broke my teath when I was 8... again: DAMN YOU RUGBY!!! Oh and I also broke not once but twice the same finger and dejointed my nail of the same finger, this time it was not rugby fault: it was the stupid door of my mother's car.

Last edited:

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
When I was like two I fell and hit my head on the fireplace~~ I had to get stitches in my eyebrow.

And one time when I was playing soccer this girl kicked the ball and it hit me in the stomach and knocked my breath out of me, it was the weirdest feeling.. But really nothing major overall.

lidaboy

procrastina...
well i had a injury when i was 8 when my head smashed into the EDGE of the wall and my forehead split into two it was so deep i might have been able to see my brain i had one giant scab covering my face.i don't know why but unlike most kids i stood there emotionless i looked in the mirror and thought to myself am i going to die? and only then i started crying but not from pain i have a scar down my forehead now and people like to call me harry potter and surprisingly i don't lash out and cry when people insult the scar

Last edited:
I only have one leg.

Basically, a few years ago I was running through this field. I ended up tripping over and getting a severe knock to the head. I passed out. I must have been out for a while, because when I came to there was a combine harvester in the field. I tried getting up but as a prank my friends had tied my shoelaces together. The combine harvester came closer and eventually it was too late, I managed to dive out of the way to save myself for th emost part, but my left leg was caught up in the almighty teeth of the metallic beast. I recovered fully in the end, sans a leg, and the farmer was truly sorry for my lots, but yeah.

That is the worst injury I have ever gotten. And that's why I can't play pool anymore.

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
Knee tendinitis in both knees. I had to stop long and triple jumping in track. It started off where I couldn't lift my left leg and I had to go through physical therapy 4 times.

I crashed while on my bike when I was like what, 8 or 9? I got a big scar from it, and even today I still see the scar. Although it has faded a bit.

Most of my injuries were from biking accidents. :|

Fatal

Banned
hey Josh that's funny because my worst injury also happened in a field.

I was actually walking through a field, and I had my mouth open, and this bee flew into my mouth and stung my tongue about nine times. I'm not sure how the bee had so many stingers or how it didn't die after the first sting, but it definitely stung me nine times on the tongue. Instead of pulling out the stingers one by one I tried to remove them all at once by licking a tree trunk. That only made it worse because I got some additional splinters. actually passed out from the poison in my tongue. when I woke up, I had a really swollen tongue and I couldn't pronounce many words properly. I could only eat jell-o and pudding for about 3 months. I was embarrassed because when I went to get ice cream with my friends, my tongue was almost as big as the scoop of ice cream.

DMerle

Guess who's back
hey Josh that's funny because my worst injury also happened in a field.

I was actually walking through a field, and I had my mouth open, and this bee flew into my mouth and stung my tongue about nine times. I'm not sure how the bee had so many stingers or how it didn't die after the first sting, but it definitely stung me nine times on the tongue. Instead of pulling out the stingers one by one I tried to remove them all at once by licking a tree trunk. That only made it worse because I got some additional splinters. actually passed out from the poison in my tongue. when I woke up, I had a really swollen tongue and I couldn't pronounce many words properly. I could only eat jell-o and pudding for about 3 months. I was embarrassed because when I went to get ice cream with my friends, my tongue was almost as big as the scoop of ice cream.

I'm sorry bro but that's hilarious, imagine if some guy walked in the field, see's a dude licking a tree and runs back out.

My worst injury is probably pretty minor, fractured thumb I think, I've never broken anything before or had a serious injury. Worst pain would definitely be wisdom teeth cause I was in agony with those for the worst 3 days of my life.

soundxfury

When I was 2 years old we had this big glass table in our kitchen. One of those round tables where the leg stand is in the middle.
I can't remember how it happened, but the table fell over and smashed. When it did a piece of glass slashed a huge chunk of my arm open. The flesh was just sort of hanging there and you could see down to muscle and bone. Luckily it slashed downward instead of sideways or it would've cut my arm off.

I don't remember much after that, just my dad wrapping a towel around my arm and vague flashes of the drive to the hospital. I had to get 22-24 stitches. I still have the scar to this day, starting right above my elbow and curving to about 4 inches long with another 2 inch part that cuts across the middle.

I've also badly bruised my ribs before, and broke my toe more than once, as well as a dislocated finger.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Broke my right arm back in 2008 on the first day back to school after half term. Now I can bend that arm backwards by about 40 degrees if I push it really hard.

Also, not really injuries, but I almost choked to death on a bandage when I was a baby.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
No injury is any worse than a bad injury you've caused to another person.

:(

Phoopes

There it is.
Two years ago, I was lifting weights in gym class when someone was walking by and bumped into me by accident (it's a small weight room). My shoulder bent back, and I really hurt it badly. Somehow it got popped out of the socket, was sprained, tore my rotator cuff, and tore a little bit of cartiledge in my shoulder all at the same time. Thankfully I didn't need surgery, but I was in physical therapy for months and still have to do exercises to keep it strong.

The time I droppen a glass on my toe and the nail turned purple and fell off a few months later. Which I may have mentioned before.

GreatGonzales

The Master
When I was in seventh grade I was playing football (not soccer) and my friend, who was and still is in very good shape, decided to take the football from the QB and plow straight into me.

I spun about 100 degrees and landed on my left arm, and after an x ray realized that I had broken 2 bones at once. My radius and my ulna, both breaks near my wrist.

My left arm is still very weak.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
The time I droppen a glass on my toe and the nail turned purple and fell off a few months later. Which I may have mentioned before.

Ahh, I've squashed my toes in my shoes, so this is what my nails are like now lol.