1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Internet Forums?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by rocky505, Oct 14, 2012.

1. rocky505

rocky505 Well-Known Member

Is there a forum you just hate for a specific reason?

Members on there
    Rules
    Etc

One place I know of is CAWS forum for the WWE video games. Nearly every member there has a short fuse and will explode on anyone for no reason. Plus they complain about random stuff a lot.

2. Rave

Rave Banned

serebii and fanbases

3. "Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome Well-Known Member

Does 9gag count? It's not a forum, but still...
    9gag's rules don't make the site any better. It's community is full of some of the most idiotic children you have ever seen.

4. Aegon

Aegon _

Serebii
    Forums
    Dot
    Com

It is quite clear that I have sampled each and every forum out there, and therefore have the correct credentials to rightfully deem the above "The Worst One Ever". This is the truth.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  5. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

6. Moneyy

Moneyy WORK MAKES YOU FREE

Activision's Call of Duty forums. They are extremely slow and full of glitches.

7. "Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

And ya know its a COD forum, 40% of the people there are probably children. Just an assumption, I've never been on it.

8. Moneyy

Moneyy WORK MAKES YOU FREE

Same with this forum.

9. iFi Salamander

iFi Salamander I'm a vampire!

From my experience:

-PotD and CE social boards on Gamefaqs.
    -4chan
    -Flat Earth Society

10. i kinda dislike the 4kids forum

the SEGA forums are getting a little boring as well

11. BritishLanguage

BritishLanguage I enjoy earth day

Any forums specializing in Nintendo games or other games that kids like, including but not limited to this one.

12. Except 4chan isn't a forum.

13. Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Lulu_used_SunnyDay Petal Blizzard

Oh god, I really wouldn't know. Actually nost of them seem kinda lame after being on serebii...

14. "Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Yeah, it technically is a forum...

15. 4chan is an image message board...

16. Twentington

Twentington Outta here!

Ironically, these ones. I always thought they were maybe just a little too strict. Another thing I don't like; the time I decided to get into competitive battling, I found that practically everybody except me used PO (which drove me out about a month later). In the time I've been here, only one other person brought the strictness issue up, and when they did, it got locked by Serebii himself.

(the thread in question)

But it's still a forum when stripped down to its basics, IMO...

17. Zachmac

Zachmac Crystalline Guardian

But any young kid who is allowed to play COD or any T or M rated game was probably raised to be a little brat...

Though I'm not sure if you also mean teenagers when you say kid.

18. Durbe

Durbe I'm tired

4chan, imo. It's really awful there from what I've seen.

19. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

Same but to an extent, I have agree with Rave.

Worst forums have to go to either Funimation or Smogon. Funimation's forums are incredibly slow and unorganized while the people there are just so stupid at times. While at Smogon, the guys there are horrid. I know they specialize in competitive Pokemon battling but you try to suggest something creative and they will shut you down for it hard and fast. Plus, you ask for some reasoning or a heads up on decisions, the jerks still shut you down.

20. iFi Salamander

iFi Salamander I'm a vampire!

What did you really expect from a board of elitist snobs who literally dictate the metagame?