• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Legendary Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Heatran. Ugly, pointless, doesn't even have any control over anything.

Looks: the regis, I don't like those artificial designs.
Competitively: probably articuno and moltres.
Existence: arceus, just stupid and overpowered.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Most of the Sinnoh Legendaries. How many are there now? It's like being Legendary isn't all that special anymore at all....

Derald Snyder

I never really liked Entei that much... I don't like the Regis much either, but Regigigas is OK.

Psycho_Jirachi

Rhyperior is teh pwn
I think Shaymin's Seed Flare and Grasswhistle moves are great, and I think its cute.lol

Phione is kinda pointless, its like a lower stat form of Manaphy. I also think that the legendary trio is stupid, I put them in PC boxes after I caught them.

Anymore opinions?

bugman03

Mespirit Azelf and... the other one, we realy didn't need 3 more phy legendarys we have enough!

kochoupink

butts lol
The regis are just so darn ugly!
I think shaymin's cute :)

I liked Lugia the best. Suicune and Mewtwo were not too bad. Groudon is debatable as are Regiice and Kyogre.

The rest of the legendaries I don't like very much. There are simply too many and they have been regarded too highly. Raikou is ugly, Phione is useless, and the sinnoh spirits are an utter disaster. Dialga and Palkia were ok but i didnt feel a signifact difference between them and other legendaries, they just didn't amaze enough. I think a lot of the sinnoh legendaries lack a proper storyline context which is also why they were not very interesting.

I did like the ingame rare pokemon such as the red gyarados. I vote for more special pokemon, with a proper background story and less pointless fake-uber legendaries such as cresselia.

The regis are just horrible. Particularly Regigigas. What's it's point? According to legend, it pulled continents around. Hello, we already have a continent legendary. ;383;
Also, Phione's pretty much a waste of space.

Psycho_Jirachi

Rhyperior is teh pwn
The regis are just horrible. Particularly Regigigas. What's it's point? According to legend, it pulled continents around. Hello, we already have a continent legendary. ;383;
Also, Phione's pretty much a waste of space.

Amen, thats what I said when I read Regigigas's summary. Groudon would own him anyhow. And Phione is worthless btw, I got one only for Dex reasons.

jaxonferz

i like heatran and all but it sooooo should not have been a legend. it would be so easy to make it into a evolution line. also, is rotom really a legendary?? cuz its not on the sinnoh legendary page on serebii

also i dont like cresselia

Psycho_Jirachi

Rhyperior is teh pwn
Rotom is a weak legendary, if he is considered one, I hate him, you catch him at lv30 in D/P!!!What kind of legend is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.