• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Legendary Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Everyone who has said Phione is useless don't know ****. It may not be a good Legendary, but its just a really a manaphy thats usable outside of Ubers. When the developers designed Manaphy, they realized all too late it was destined to be uber, so they made a cheap knock-off.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
either Phione
c'mon.. as if Manaphy wasn't pathetic enough...
or Shaymin's new sky forme...grass/flying...cmon, that's worse than Grass/Psychin and Celebi barely hung in there with the rest of its legend buddies simply because it got a good move pool, it an effective cleric, and it has the trademark uber stats...but thats all!

combine2007

In my opinion,rayquaza is the worst, I mean come on, its INCREASINGLY SLOW, Has some useless attacks,and..yeah... Its the WORST legendary compared to whatever you people said

I'd say:
1) entei - it needs a better movepool
2) heatran - doesn't feel like it was needed, does it really have a purpose? (besides from easily killing weezing)
3) regigigas - slow start just cripples him
4) Azelf - can't learn ice beam and/or dragon pulse, uxie - mostly because it can't learn recover, Mespirit - tries to pull off a mew, but way too slow...

acer blaze

Worst Legendary Pokemon Eh?

Rotom.

Heck, it's worse than Phione!

Regigigas isn't that bad....... well, maybe people will start to respect the Regi King, once he gets is new forme.

Estellise

peachy
I would say Celebi.Every gen has had a small psychic type legendary,and Celebi is the worst IMO.I also sort of hate the Lake trio-another small legendary that's a psychic type.Personally,they could of been better if each of the pokemon were a different type.Like Uxie could of been a psychic type,Azelf could of been Ghost,and Mesprit could of been dark,or something like that.

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
Phione or Heatran. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.