• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Lip-sinking?

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
Have you ever watched an anime and thought,"It doesn't even look like the characters are saying the words!"
Well, this is where you can vent about the worst of them.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
1) Lip-syncing

2) Are you talking about the original-to-dub transition? That happens all of the time.

Having watched a minimal amount of anime, I don't have much to go on. But one thing that I will remember is when Cell fired the Makenkosappo at SSJ2 Gohan, and when Gohan said something in the original, he didn't say a word in the dub. Thank you Funi.

Chii

First Time Cosplayer
.hack: Legend of the Twilight. WAY out of Sync. Their lips move and like 5 secondes later they talk. i checked other websites and stuff, and thats how the dub was made. Its horrible.

eevee909

Your ladyship
BAKUGAN!!!!!!!!!! do NOT do close ups on lips in a dub, please!!!!!!

eevee909

Your ladyship
BAKUGAN!!!!!!!!!! do NOT do close ups on lips in a dub, please!!!!!!

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
More often than not, the Japanese audio doesn't follow the lip movements as nearly as much as in English dubs.

I've noticed that too. It's really kinda strange.

S31R31

The 90's
Does anime movies count? Because I find Howl's Moving Castle dubbed version way way out of sync.

For animes series I would have to say, most dubbed versions of animes like Nerima Daikon Brothers.