• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst mistakes you made with your Pokemon cards

porygonfan

In the late 90s wizards of the coast had an online contest to win two sheets of base and fossil mint condition uncut Pokemon card sets.
At the time I was not allowed to have an email and so I used my cousins to enter and we agreed to split the sets she gets one I get one.
Two months and nothing, then my cousin called me she had won the uncut card sets! When I went over I saw them but she refused to give me my share and my aunt and uncle were not nice and after telling them the story they said it's not mine.

Years later she ended up throwing them all out and to this day I still have my Pokemon cards but those uncut sheets should of been mine

Jirachi100

Kirby Fan
My mistake would be treating them the way a child would. That means not taking good care of them. A lot of them are bent in places and some of them have random writing on the back. It's awful.