• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst moments?

What were your moments in R/B/Y? Mine was when I took 2 years trying to get to the 7th gym without any knowledge of how to get Surf. :|

DaMike52

Banned
I killed Mewtwo and I cried.

P_S_B

Shiny hunter
My worst moment, was when in my haste to complete my pokedex, I traded half my decent pokemon to my other game (including my lvl 100 Charizard), started a new game, saved it, then later realised what I had done. I now call this event "the great delete".

Free Man

I got bored of Pokémon in the summer of 2000. In the winter, I decided to have a play on my old game, for the memories. :) I turned on my Gameboy to find that the file data had corrupted, and I'd lost my complete Pokédex and my level 100 team.

Gah.

Oh, I also once ran away from Articuno, because I didn't know that there was only one. :D

Hoshi no Kabii

When I first got the game, I was so little and unintelligent, and it took me years to figure out what I was supposed to do with the parcel given to mr by Prof. Oak.

That's right, years.

Feefee

When I got pokemon yellow, even after completing the game, I was still totaly naive about it, and this guy convinced me I should trade my four level 100 pokemon for some lame pokemon of his from blue you couldn't get in yellow. It totaly was not worth it.

Last edited:

KonaKona

Blessed with evil
I've got 2 equally as bad moments.

When I started my game... I didn't know how to get out of the house o_O

In the Team Rocket hideout thing. I was easily confused by the warp panels
-_-; I was such a dumb kid back then. I thought that I was permantly stuck in that one place that I erased my file with my lv.50 pokemon to get out ;_; (I overtrained my pokemon)

The Graveler

Rock Thrower
When I caught Missingno, Glitching my Red forever...

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
Not realising how to get outta' the house.

dingodile555

- When I caught Missingno. At first I thought "I've never heard of this Pokemon, he must be really rare!" Then it glitched my Red.

- Getting lost in Rock Tunnel without Flash for a few weeks.

- When the batteries ran out after I defeated the Elite Four.

Can't remember, but there's more.

The Shadow Knight

Did not know how to get passed marowak in pokémon tower until a friend told me to use a pokédoll(2 months of walking around doing nothing)

greenspirit

plaтιnυм
killed mewtwo and i didnt save for like 1 hour befor i begen 2 fight him :(

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
My worst moment was when I was trying to beat the Elite Four. After many tries, I finally beat Lance, just barely. I thought I had won the whole game, but then suddenly I realised I had to battle Gary. Then I lost to Gary. I was so annoyed...