• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst movies ever

Mamoswine Power

Meet the Spartans, i did feal sick leaving that movie, just so bad!
so did all my friends

mimefan

Banned
Contact. Such a rubbish film it had no plot, no baddies, no goodies,

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Little Miss Sunshine and RV both take my vote for the worst movies that I have ever seen. They both were unfunny and boring movies.

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
Robots. Ugh, completely unoriginal storyline, no interesting characters, the jokes were tired... it didn't even have nice colors. That's the only movie I've ever fallen asleep watching.

The only movie I fell asleep in was Micheal Clayton, great movie but way too boring

Rick_Myers

any spoof movie, especially meet the fartans, the matris franchise, so overrated.

i'm a 18 year ols guy, and i don't mind hsm 1 or 2. they are what they are.

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Alvin and the Chipmunks is good! Funny and Cute, The perfect mixture =3
Just because you don't like the film doesn't mean it's bad :/

Anyway, I really Hate Meet The Spartans. It's Scary. Not Scary, ARGH!, Scary, Bad.

Last edited:

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
My worst movie award goes to the Master of Disguise...I mean, who in their right mind names their kid Pistachio?

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
My worst movie award goes to the Master of Disguise...I mean, who in their right mind names their kid Pistachio?

Your logic and reasoning is ingenious, sir.