• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst movies ever

~Hikari~

SILENCE! i kill you
ugh!
ALL the high school musicals
i dont see why people like them i mean what highschooler would waltz around singing those ******** song that are for 9-year-old wannabe preps.
in other words it was ****

mimefan

Banned
ugh!
i dont see why people like them i mean what highschooler would waltz around singing those ******** song that are for 9-year-old wannabe preps.
You my sir are a genius. Seriously they should make a high school musical where a clever person guns the,m all down.

PurpleMew

no promises
ugh!
They are very **** movies whys does anyone just sing about high school, the movie is for about 7-9 year yr olds

JenROCKET

The Blairwitch Project is definetly up there.
As a fan of horror I thought it was diabolical.
The HSM films are shocking! XD

Poison13

Poison Master
I ?th High School Musical

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Darkness Falls (the one about the murderous tooth fairy)
ugh-stupidest movie ever

Cipher

Nothing to be done
You my sir are a genius. Seriously they should make a high school musical where a clever person guns the,m all down.
That was incredibly tasteful!

Seriously guys, lay off High School Musical. It's aimed at people who are probably half your age. I am a little shocked that it's now become credible theatre, but the fact is I can name dozens of movies that are more ineptly made.

You're a stereotypical idiot! Slit your wrists now, plz.
either your liking HSM,or your gay.

ON TOPIC:teenage mutant ninja turtles is the WORST peice of crap ive ever seen.the monsters look like something drawn by a 3 year old.i had my coat on my head just to not see it.im not saying anything about HSM,because its been stated a 100 times in this thread.

ON TOPIC:teenage mutant ninja turtles is the WORST peice of crap ive ever seen.the monsters look like something drawn by a 3 year old.i had my coat on my head just to not see it.im not saying anything about HSM,because its been stated a 100 times in this thread.
The hell? You're quoting me from HOW long ago? Point stands, you're STILL an idiot. :D

And what Archimedes said.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Dude, what the hell?

ON TOPIC:teenage mutant ninja turtles is the WORST peice of crap ive ever seen.the monsters look like something drawn by a 3 year old.i had my coat on my head just to not see it.
As a Turtles fan, it was very dissappointing. The 1990 live-action film was terrific, but the movies went steadily down-hill from there. I'm not sure why Spider-Man and Super Man can have PG-13 movies, while TMNT, a comic that is much darker than either of those two, has to be restricted to PG. It desperately needs the freedom of a higher rating.

OR he dislikes your stereotypical, moronic response.
your being a moron yourself.im leaving.

The hell? You're quoting me from HOW long ago? Point stands, you're STILL an idiot. :D

And what Archimedes said.
shut up.period.

ON TOPIC:cipher,everyone has there own opinions.im not saying the cartoons are bad,i watched them when i was little.i just wasent very fond of the movie.sorry if i hurt your feelings.

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster

And yet, it moves!

shut up.period.

ON TOPIC:cipher,everyone has there own opinions.im not saying the cartoons are bad,i watched them when i was little.i just wasent very fond of the movie.sorry if i hurt your feelings.
wonderful.

anyways has anyone seen Good Boy? it's absolute crap.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
You (and hundreds of other members) keep attacking a movie aimed at 10 year olds...for being aimed at 10 year olds? And he's the moron?

I wasn't offended. I said I didn't like it either. The TMNT really need a more mature movie. And they started as an adult-oriented comic, by the way, not a cartoon.

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
Napoleon Dynamite.
I ABHOR that movie.

But a movie I do like is I am Legend.
Really. I wasn't a fan of Napoleon Dynamite but it wasn't terrible but I Am Legend was too dark and had a boring storyline and terrible effects

Napoleon Dynamite.
I ABHOR that movie.

But a movie I do like is I am Legend.
My mom won't let me see IAL. Damned mother. Hates violence. I love (post) apocalyptic thrillers.