• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst movies ever

Thunder Giant

Forza Rossoneri!
Mainly the High School musicals, Bewitched (the recent one with Will Ferell), Hairspray (the recent one), Nim's Island (I had to watch it, I was forced to) and thats all I can remember, there are others, but that is all I can remember.

Aggron95

tildes gonna tilde~
All the even-numbered Star Trek movies. The worst is the one where they visit that planet at the center of the galaxy and supposedly meet "God"

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
Some of the worst movies that I have seen are the High School Musical series,Epic Movie,Peices of April,Clover Field and The Grudge series,Talk about a movie that was suppose to be scary but isn't...ugg! :p
Don't forget Just My Luck,Teenage Drama Queen and Eragon.

Last edited:
The worst movies I have seen are Fun with Dick and Jane- that movie was a waste of film, Click and Eragon- that movie didn't do the book justice.

Don't you people remember the Spongebob Movie?That was nothing but total crap.After that, the episodes started going downhill.?

DIARUGA Trainer

Rolling Fish
The worst movies I have seen are Fun with Dick and Jane- that movie was a waste of film, Click and Eragon- that movie didn't do the book justice.

some people just don't appreciate comedy I guess

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet

You could film a dog taking a shit as an adaptation and it would do that lovely bit of plagiarism you call a book justice.

Khamul

Fail Meister
Trolls 2 was a bad movie, hell it didn't have any damn trolls in it

The ones with "Movies" in it (Scary Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Superhero Movie) and Meet the Spartans are extremely corny except the first 2 scary movies

DieChavsDie

Im gonna bypass all the obviously rubbish ones (High School Musical, other Chav films), so ill jump straight to the Overrated, but still AWFUL films out there.

Star Wars- Sorry to anyone that likes this overrated piece of drivel, but it makes me want to commit suicide every time I hear about it. The only saving point for it is the awesome soundtrack. Im a Sci-Fi and Fantasy FAN and I dislike Star Wars.

Lord of the Rings- Yet again, I state I am a Fantasy FAN, but still HATE This. I gave each of the films a chance (Hell, I tried to watch Fellowship twice), and I tried reading the books, but I just cant find anything appealing about them. I fell asleep during the films because they couldnt keep my attention, and I couldnt stand Tolkein's writing format (Seriously, 12 pages to describe a tree that is insubstantial to the plot. COME ON)

Im all vented out now, I might come back to rant some more

MaskedManAbsolkid

Don't you people remember the Spongebob Movie?That was nothing but total crap.After that, the episodes started going downhill.?

The Spongebob movie was brilliant until the end.

Anyway, I'm going to say one that's been said to death: Meet the Spartans. Do the creators just pull ideas out of nowhere and quickly make them to make money? I'd be surprised if the creators are millionaires, they don't deserve to be with the films they've come out with.

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Cat in the Hat. It ruined Dr. Seuss' good name.

Horrible ripoff of Fantastic Four, with terrible cast of characters and bad concepts galore.

And, somehow, it was BETTER than the Fantastic Four, IMO. It's a Pixar film. Which makes it win.

Last edited:

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
For least-favorite I'm gonna say Iron man and LOTR =S

worst film ,I say is probably...Gremlins =S AWFUL

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Im gonna bypass all the obviously rubbish ones (High School Musical, other Chav films), so ill jump straight to the Overrated, but still AWFUL films out there.

"Chav film." Interesting... never seen 'em described as that. But then, the typical description is "****," so...

Star Wars- Sorry to anyone that likes this overrated piece of drivel, but it makes me want to commit suicide every time I hear about it. The only saving point for it is the awesome soundtrack. Im a Sci-Fi and Fantasy FAN and I dislike Star Wars.

I'll admit they get too much hype, but the first three (i.e. A New Hope up through Return of the Jedi) aren't that bad... at least, not on the whole. Chances are, there are far worse films out there with more ludicrously overblown sequences... oh wait! There are!

Lord of the Rings- Yet again, I state I am a Fantasy FAN, but still HATE This. I gave each of the films a chance (Hell, I tried to watch Fellowship twice), and I tried reading the books, but I just cant find anything appealing about them. I fell asleep during the films because they couldnt keep my attention, and I couldnt stand Tolkein's writing format (Seriously, 12 pages to describe a tree that is insubstantial to the plot. COME ON)

I've not read the books in forever, but the films of Lord of the Rings are so overblown it's ridiculous. Return of the King is probably the first film I've seen that jumped the shark repeatedly. Let's just leave it at that.

How high... god that movie sucked. yes m a hip-hop-ish-dude that loves the music. but this was just to much... seriously. -.- Throwing a bicycle then driving over it 4 times and then stealing it. AND SMOKING FINGERS?! God awful.