• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst movies ever

Cobalt_Latios

The filmakers were responsible for the original Scary Movie, Airplane!, and the Naked Gun. It won't be anywhere near as bad as Meet the Spartans.
Both of these are very entertaining/funny. Great jokes too. My personal favorite is Airplane!. Though Airplane 2 was a little lackluster.

For me, I try and avoid what I deem bad movies. So, in a way, I'll only say if its bad if the visual effects are bad. Yep, I'm an easy guy. Then again, if they are bad, I'll usually end up not watching them. In other words, anything that's aired on Family Channel that's supposed to be a "movie" instantly fails.

~C_L~

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
Pooh's heffalump adventure. or whatever it was called. I had to go with my little cousin.

Poor Fella Poor Fella :(

the worst movie I've ever seen was Spy Kids 3 I love 1 and 2 but the third one was terrible

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Beowulf sucked so bad it was funny. Me and my friend were laughing almost the entire time.

Rank up. meh.

Epic Movie. OMG I thought it was supposed to just be fun, but it turned out to be the very first time I have ever wasted theater time and money. It was nasty and an insult to the movies they used.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Gone With The Wind... go ahead! kill me!

Actualy no...
Worst Movie Ever: Batman Returns

buffydawn101

Charlie and the chocolate factory the one with Jonny Depp in it. He looked like a girl in it and the music ****** me off big time.

Epic Movie sucked. and most movie sequals.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Pooh's heffalump adventure. or whatever it was called. I had to go with my little cousin.

Try not to immediately judge its value just because its a childrens' movie next time, because even for older viewers, it's just a harmless Disney film.

kochoupink

butts lol
The New World.
Oh my gosh. Would. Not. End.

aerisLana

i cannot believe
Deep Blue Sea,a shark movie

*ugh*, I remembered that movie when I was still 9 yrs. old. That movie gave me the fear of sharks. After that movie, I threw up in the nearest restroom. >_> Since then, I hate & fear sharks.

crazyW01f816

Tyranitar Master
Meet the Spartans, made me and my friend leave the theater with our dignity partially intact.

rocky505

me and my friends didn't like fool's gold but our girlfriends did.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I just realized that I never really gave an answer to the topic...

Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2
One Missed Call
Pinocchio (2002)

Cobalt_Latios

Deep Blue Sea,a shark movie

*ugh*, I remembered that movie when I was still 9 yrs. old. That movie gave me the fear of sharks. After that movie, I threw up in the nearest restroom. >_> Since then, I hate & fear sharks.
What were you doing watching an R (I think it's R rated, not sure) rated movie at nine years old? Especially that one. Granted, I have seen Jaws and Beast when I was about that age. I remember my aunt having to phone my dad to make sure I was allowed to watch it. Funny as hell!!

~C_L~