• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst movies ever

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
I don't know if there's already thread talking about this but which movies do you really hate the most?

Mahou-Blastoise

Kibou no hikari
I know many others will say this but; High School Musical (all of them, including whatever bloddy number they're on now).

Ikito

Spider-Man (1,2, and 3) and High School Musical thats all I got for now ....

Last edited:

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Manos, the Hands of Fate, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living And Became Mixed Up Zombies!? (yes, it really is called that, honest!), Laserblast, Space Mutiny, Hobgoblins, Red Zone Cuba, Boggy Creek II: And The Legend Continues, The Puma Man, everything else on MST3k, Street Fighter: The Movie, BattleField Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000, Dungeons and Dragons.... *rails on*
When I say these are the worst movies ever, I mean worst, not least favourite. For them to by my least favourites they'd have to be painful to watch, and they're not, they're of the "so bad it's good variety."
Well, most of 'em. Some, like Red Zone Cuba and Boggy Creek II, are just plain bad. Not even MST3K could save 'em.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
"Worst" implies an attempt to try to be objective. "Least favorite" is purely subjective. Your least favorite movie does that mean that it's a bad movie.

This thread is contradictory.

Anyway, for myself? Well, Plan Nine From Outer Space is one of those infamous "so bad it's good" flicks directed by the late Ed Wood (the Christian God I don't believe in bless his soul). It's really an awful movie, but also quite entertaining.

Whereas Surf Nazis Must Die is not only a horrible movie, but also one that's not enjoyable in the least.

My Dog Skip and Shiloh are my least favorite movies.
For the Pokémon movies-I'd say Destiny Deoxys, but I have not seen the Entei movie yet, so..

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Stop trying everyone. Epic Movie is one of the worst movies ever created, and certainly the worst movie to ever get a major release in America.

It's so mind-numbingly bad that I actually felt embarrassed for the writers while I was watching it. There's nothing worse than a bad comedy, and it's the bottom of the barrel. Even the crew knows awful it is, hence why they didn't release it for early screenings, and why they deliberately gave its sequal, Meet the Spartans, a different name to remove the assocation. Here's an idea guys: instead of sweeping your sh*t under the rug, actually try creating something that doesn't make me want to cry blood.

Trust me, after seeing this tripe you'll be begging for a little High School Musical. The whole "good movie", "bad movie" thing seems so trivial now. In my mind there are simply two categories: movies that aren't Epic Movie, and movies that are.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I have to agree with Cipher. Epic Movie was the worst movie ever. It was absolutely horrible. I hate those types of movies and that made me hate them even more

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
I forgot to add my list, well here it is:

Norbit
Epic Movie
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Ozzie & Drix
Shrek The Third
Employee of the Month
Dante's Peak
Volcano
Not Another Teen Movie
And the list goes on...

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
I have Plan 9 From Outer Space on DVD. Honestly, if you think that High School Musical is bad, you will die wathing it. Literally. Like HellKorn said, it is so bad it's good. The special effects are incredibly bad - the flying saucers were Caddilac hubcaps, and in one scene you can see a military commander's shadow reflected on the 'sky', which is CLEARLY cardboard or wood.

The acting and dialogue is what makes the film so great for me. The quality of the acting is... dreadful. The delivery of the lines is in monotone for more or less the entire film. When a monster comes towards someone, they simply stand there. After all, WALKING away (Yes, you could walk away from the monsters they're so slow) from something travelling at half a kilometre an hour would have made too much sense.

What's wrong with the dialogue, you ask? Well, people state the obvious throughout the film. Here are a few examples:

"Greetings, my friends. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I will spend the rest of out lives. And remember my friends; Future events such as these will affect you in the future." Really? I thought future events could affect us in the present!

"Your guess is as good as mine, Larry. But one thing's sure - Inspector Clay is dead; Murdered - and SOMEBODY'S responsible." Clearly somebody is responsible if he’s been murdered.

“You see? You See? You’re stupid minds! Steeewpid! Steeewpid!” It seems OK in text, but you have to see it to believe it.

[QUOTEKomedic Konversationist]The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living And Became Mixed Up Zombies!?[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen that one. Is it as bad as Robot Monster or Manos?

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I haven't seen that one. Is it as bad as Robot Monster or Manos?

It's not as bad as Manos, but it's pretty damn close. I call it, The Incredibly Stupid Film That Stopped Making Sense And Became A Messed Up Movie!?, so that should give you a pretty good idea of what it's like.
Alexander is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Insipid, overbaked, unrealistic, pretentious dialogue, spoken in random, fake sounding Irish accents, by hammy, wooden, not to mention dreadfully miscast, actors. For almost three hours.
Painful.

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Most Pokemon Movies except the first one (Forgot the title) and pokemon 4ever.

Flame me if you want, but you'll just look liek an idiot.

-The Skarm

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Godfather 3, just because it crapped on the first 2 in the series.

Josiah

is your favorite
I actually thought date movie was a lot worse I didn't laugh once. But I hate movies that begin with a mystery and then in the end nothing happens to the characters and the mystery is still unsolved. If I remember correctly it was called Mothman Prophecies.