• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst movies ever

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
(I'm a "sirette", as it were)

In addition...Disguisey is a stupid name...and the farting bad guy got old quick

~Hikari~

SILENCE! i kill you
ugh!
ALL the high school musicals
i dont see why people like them i mean what highschooler would waltz around singing those ******** song that are for 9-year-old wannabe preps.
in other words it was ****

mimefan

Banned
ugh!
i dont see why people like them i mean what highschooler would waltz around singing those ******** song that are for 9-year-old wannabe preps.

You my sir are a genius. Seriously they should make a high school musical where a clever person guns the,m all down.

PurpleMew

no promises
ugh!

They are very **** movies whys does anyone just sing about high school, the movie is for about 7-9 year yr olds

JenROCKET

The Blairwitch Project is definetly up there.
As a fan of horror I thought it was diabolical.
The HSM films are shocking! XD

Poison13

Poison Master
I ?th High School Musical

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Darkness Falls (the one about the murderous tooth fairy)
ugh-stupidest movie ever

Cipher

Nothing to be done
You my sir are a genius. Seriously they should make a high school musical where a clever person guns the,m all down.
That was incredibly tasteful!

Seriously guys, lay off High School Musical. It's aimed at people who are probably half your age. I am a little shocked that it's now become credible theatre, but the fact is I can name dozens of movies that are more ineptly made.

You're a stereotypical idiot! Slit your wrists now, plz.

either your liking HSM,or your gay.

ON TOPIC:teenage mutant ninja turtles is the WORST peice of crap ive ever seen.the monsters look like something drawn by a 3 year old.i had my coat on my head just to not see it.im not saying anything about HSM,because its been stated a 100 times in this thread.

ON TOPIC:teenage mutant ninja turtles is the WORST peice of crap ive ever seen.the monsters look like something drawn by a 3 year old.i had my coat on my head just to not see it.im not saying anything about HSM,because its been stated a 100 times in this thread.

The hell? You're quoting me from HOW long ago? Point stands, you're STILL an idiot. :D

And what Archimedes said.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Dude, what the hell?

ON TOPIC:teenage mutant ninja turtles is the WORST peice of crap ive ever seen.the monsters look like something drawn by a 3 year old.i had my coat on my head just to not see it.
As a Turtles fan, it was very dissappointing. The 1990 live-action film was terrific, but the movies went steadily down-hill from there. I'm not sure why Spider-Man and Super Man can have PG-13 movies, while TMNT, a comic that is much darker than either of those two, has to be restricted to PG. It desperately needs the freedom of a higher rating.

OR he dislikes your stereotypical, moronic response.

your being a moron yourself.im leaving.

The hell? You're quoting me from HOW long ago? Point stands, you're STILL an idiot. :D

And what Archimedes said.

shut up.period.

ON TOPIC:cipher,everyone has there own opinions.im not saying the cartoons are bad,i watched them when i was little.i just wasent very fond of the movie.sorry if i hurt your feelings.

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster

And yet, it moves!

shut up.period.

ON TOPIC:cipher,everyone has there own opinions.im not saying the cartoons are bad,i watched them when i was little.i just wasent very fond of the movie.sorry if i hurt your feelings.

wonderful.

anyways has anyone seen Good Boy? it's absolute crap.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
You (and hundreds of other members) keep attacking a movie aimed at 10 year olds...for being aimed at 10 year olds? And he's the moron?

I wasn't offended. I said I didn't like it either. The TMNT really need a more mature movie. And they started as an adult-oriented comic, by the way, not a cartoon.

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
Napoleon Dynamite.
I ABHOR that movie.

But a movie I do like is I am Legend.

Really. I wasn't a fan of Napoleon Dynamite but it wasn't terrible but I Am Legend was too dark and had a boring storyline and terrible effects

Napoleon Dynamite.
I ABHOR that movie.

But a movie I do like is I am Legend.
My mom won't let me see IAL. Damned mother. Hates violence. I love (post) apocalyptic thrillers.