• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Movies Ever!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I know there is a similar thread discussing this but that thing hasn’t had a post in 15 years and thought it’d be fun to discuss awful movies we’ve discovered. I am interested in terrible movies after watch YouTube videos of critics reviewing them. Here are some my favorite worst movies ever made and what I think about them.

A Little Piece of Heaven: Man is this thing a total train wreck. I am fully convinced that Kirk Cameron can’t even make a decent movie that isn’t insane somehow or pushing religion onto you! What’s this movie about? Well Kirk plays a young man who lives on a pig farm with his developmentally challenged sister and he gets this “brilliant” idea to kidnap an orphan to work on the farm by drugging him and then kidnapping him during the night. Well turns out the kid is black and Kirk forces the boy to stay out of sight by telling him he is dead and that he has “angel measles” and that they are both invisible and don’t itch but are extremely contagious. So the sister complains that she doesn’t like the boy so her brother dresses up as an angel with Christmas lights attached to him so he can lure this abused little girl played by a young Lacey Chabert and kidnaps her too after telling her she’s dead. So the police get involved and it takes awhile before Kirk gets arrested for kidnapping children to work on his farm unwillingly. So does he get found guilty and sent to jail? Nope! The judge let’s him go and tells him to keep the farm open so orphans can go work on it. The reason why he was let go? The kids he kidnap claim he isn’t a bad person. Yeah. Try doing this in real life. The most insane thing of all though is this movie actually aired on national television! And Cloris Leechman was in the movie and her character seemed to be out of it.

Cool Cat: The acting is pretty bad and the creator/producer/director is insane. He will go on a reporting spree on YouTube if he sees that you’ve criticized his work even in the slightest way. There is hardly a coherent plot and Vivica A Fox and Erik Estrada look miserable and as if they were being forced to participate. But one fun thing to do I’ve found is if you watch the movie on mute and play Green Day’s American Idiot album at the same time, you get the Pink Floyd and Wizard of Oz effect! My favorite part is hearing Boulevard of Broken Dreams happening during the nightmare scene.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Last Jedi....
No explanation needed.
Much like Han, Luke died an unnecessary death and the writing was even worse than the Synderverse of DC!

To me Star Wars ends with Mandalorian, there is nothing afterwards

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Last Jedi....
No explanation needed.
Much like Han, Luke died an unnecessary death and the writing was even worse than the Synderverse of DC!

To me Star Wars ends with Mandalorian, there is nothing afterwards

Though I haven't watch any Mandalorian, I have to agree that Last Jedi was the worst s--- I've seen. I felt I'm watching a rehash of episode 1 and 4. From there I pretty much gave up watching the last 2 since I read a lot of mixed reviews. Hell I even go as far as reading the spoilers.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
That I've seen? Depends on if we take morally offensive into account.

Offensive: Left Behind (the one without Nicolas Cage) Promotes its bias towards Christians, and if you aren't Christian, you stay on the planet with Satan.

Not Offensive: Pet Semetary 2: Only thing offensive was the stupidity of the main characters. It's bad even for horror movie logic.

(not counting Titanic, as it was boring from start to nearly finish 3/ 4th of the movie was boring)

the worst I seen so far was "Rise of the Animals"
supposed to be a scary movie of animals attacking and eating people....

but it looked more like poorly made stuffed animals with painted faked blood on them and animal sounds on a tape recorder, just being thrown at people, with fake loose limbs and fake blood
didn't even made an attempt to make it slightly real or scary

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Chicken Little (2005) was the most mean-spirited movie aimed towards kids that I have EVER seen. C'mon, Disney! You're usually pretty good at making animated movies with good messages for your audiences.
Home on the Range (2004) was also a hot mess by Disney. I am baffled as to how this got made by the same studio who gave us some timeless 2D animation like Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Aladdin, and The Lion King.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kung Fu Ferret said:
Home on the Range (2004) was also a hot mess by Disney. I am baffled as to how this got made by the same studio who gave us some timeless 2D animation like Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Aladdin, and The Lion King.

I've never seen Home on the Range despite liking most Disney animated movies since I heard that it was bad. A lot of Disney movies from the early 2000's were bad or mediocre at best, such as Atlantis, Brother Bear, and Treasure Planet.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i think im missing another film on this topic but Teenage vampires from space. thats a mouthful just from the title... typical low budget film that are carpy to begin with.

many people who saw this film would say its horrible but i freaking loved it so much: Joe's apartment. hilarious 90s film if you can overlook 1 particular fact about the film which would make most people hate it.

Missingno.Fan

Chicken Little (2005) was the most mean-spirited movie aimed towards kids that I have EVER seen. C'mon, Disney! You're usually pretty good at making animated movies with good messages for your audiences.
Chicken Little was Disney trying to be like Dreamworks and failing hard. Home on the Range is so uninspired. It was like they were trying to make a movie for younger kids but with no charm that Winnie the Pooh has. If this was a lesser studio, I will give it a pass (it would still be a bad movie), but it’s not.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I liked Chicken Little. It showed how sometimes the most insane story could actually be true and you shouldn’t dismiss it as being a lie, how parents can sometimes make their kids feel like disappointments and are being extremely critical of them without knowing that they are doing it and the harm it has on the kids, the loneliness of being constantly bullied by your peers can have on you, and that parents should try and actually listen to what their kids are saying and give guidance instead of casually brushing off their problems as nothing and telling them that they are the problem. I didn’t think it got the harsh criticism it had gotten and is enjoyable to watch when compared to other Disney movies considered to be failures such as Home on the Range or the really awful Disney sequels.

And speaking of Disney sequels, there are a two of them I noticed people bash that really aren’t as awful as they could have been. Those are Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas and The Little Mermaid II. Yeah they had flaws but they did have decent plots and stayed true to their previous movies. The Enchanted Christmas had some impressive CGI for 1997 with the pipe organ and it was interesting to see what happened during 5he first winter Belle spent inside the castle. The only issue I have is the odd fact that Mrs Potts is telling Chip the story when he is literally in it himself and it happened one year ago from the sequel’s present day. I guess those memes about Chip’s crack being brain related is true after all.

The Little Mermaid II I thought was fun to watch because Ursula having a sister that no one talks about because they all think she isn’t much of anything can be relatable and Morgana mainly wanted the Trident to prove to everyone that she is someone to notice and that you shouldn’t brush someone off as being nothing just because they aren’t as dynamic or powerful as a sibling. And sometimes parents repeat mistakes their own parents made.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Let us bash two movies...

One courtesy of Disney Plus...

Artemis Fowl. Yikes! Now I am.not going to say I read all the books but I did read some graphic novels based on the books and let me say, the movie was not near enough to my (and apparantly many) expectations. Rotten tomatoes was right about this one.

And now Netflix's current "buzz gem". Just when I thought the 50 Shades trilogy would be the end of underwear dropper movie entertainment, Italy steps in to give us 365 DNI. I heard about this movie and I saw this was the buzz on social media. I go on Netflix and see that it was #2 for the day... Then I see it! Omg, they made 50 Shades of Grey look like a cookie cutter movie. I am quite fond of the protagonists and love the Italian and Polish accents these two actors deliver. Now it is some scenes the... whew. I had no idea Netflix was branching out to make competition for p0*nhub. I read that all the steamy scenes were not real, just dramatizations but DANG! The plot was basic yet somewhat interesting. "Are you lost, babygirl?" Will now be a catchphrase I will be using for the next month because it's so funny now. Some scenes were hilarious to laugh at. The ending is what... *facepalm* The real value in watching this movie is to run to IG and other social media outlets and look up memes and parodies on 365 DNI. I am dying !

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is one of my most hated films because I got dragged along to see it by a friend. I've never been a fan of Quinton Tarantino's style of filmmaking and this film was everything I expected it to be... a slow, pretentious, and self-indulgent film that lasts three hours. There's to many scenes of the characters just driving around old Hollywood! This was the first movie I actually fell asleep in and know I didnt miss anything.

Last edited:

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I think it's wrong to let IMDb dictate which movies you should watch. Sure there are alot of bad movies out there but I think it's a good thing to make your own decision instead of letting a movie rating site tell you what to watch.
Usually fans that are on IMBD are right/mostly right unlike critics. So yeah, it's kinda norm for me to let other fans decide what to watch. I don't see point wasting money on 2/10 movie if it's universally bad. Lol. I don't **** money, ya know.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Fant4stic is the biggest insult to comic films since Catwoman, my least favorite superhero film ever. Perpetually dark lighting, awful cinematography, limited character design, dodgy CG, and a terrible plot makes it terrible. It's an expensive nap-inducer.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Usually fans that are on IMBD are right/mostly right unlike critics. So yeah, it's kinda norm for me to let other fans decide what to watch. I don't see point wasting money on 2/10 movie if it's universally bad. Lol. I don't **** money, ya know.
Well some low rated movies are fun to watch just to make fun of while you do. Cool Cat is the perfect example because the acting is horrendous, there are random editing mistakes in the first two versions of the movie, and the way everything is being presented can easily be turned into memes. Plus if you play Green Day’s American Idiot movie while you’re watching it, the songs sync up pretty well and you get a Pink Floyd Wizard of Oz thing. The cheap poorly animated dollar store knock off cartoons are also fun to mock.