• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst New Poke

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Im not a Driftblim fan... him and his small evo are my votes for worst.

Drake #505

Breeder Brock!
The three starters in my opinion, a monkey, turtle, and penguin, I hate them.

I'm guessing you hate the Squirtle line and Torkoal because Turtwig is a turtle and thats a bad idea.

I'm guessing you hate Mankey and Primeape and Aipom and Ambipom because they are monkeys like Chimchar, another bad idea.

And I'm guessing you hate Delibird because its a penguin like Piplup, a bad idea.

It doesn't matter what they are. They're good and 95% of the people like them. How many fish Pokemon do we have? Probably 30-40. Not bad ideas. Don't say that a grass snapping turtle, a monkey with its *** on fire, or a cute little penguin are bad ideas. They aren't. I know it was your opinion but they're good ideas.

apfel

A cobra! Ohnoez!
Hmmmmm.... Tie between Purugly and pre-evolved Chimecho. Wait, I can say Pre-evolved Chimecho.(forgot name)

fhqwhgads

Monkey>bigger monkey>bigger monkey

Purugly is the worst one so far. Imagine if Glameow evolved into a big, thin, beautiful cat instead of Purugly?

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
I don't hate any, but some I liked better than other that's it..