• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst New Poke

DP_Addicted

Dancin' Dicolo
Which is the worst new poke? I have listed all the new pokemon (only full evos and non-legendarys). You can vote up to twice in 24 hours, each pokemon takes 2 votes to get eliminated. The last poke standing is officially the worst new poke. My first 2 votes go to Carnivine and Dusknoir. Make pokemon with 1 vote bolded.

Torterra
Infernape
Empoleon
Staraptor
Bibarel
Kricketune
Luxray
Roserade
Rampardos
Bastiodon
Wormadam
Mothim
Vespiquen
Pachirisu
Floatzel
Cherrim
Gastrodon
Ambipom
Drifblim
Lopunny
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Chingling
Skuntank
Bronzong
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Chatot
Spiritomb
Garchomp
Munchlax
Lucario
Hippowdon
Drapion
Toxicroak
Carnivine-1
Lumineon
Mantyke
Abomasnow
Weavile
Magnezone
Lickilicky
Rhyperior
Tangrwoth
Electivire
Magmortar
Yanmega
Togekiss
Leafeon
Glaceon
Gliscor
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z
Gallade
Probopass
Dusknoir-1
Froslass
Rotom

Turtwig_Palkia

Purugly (Pure - ugly)

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
Glameow and Purugly ;-) But cause that's maybe a bit unfair, i vote for Purugly and, sorry guys, the incomplete Phione

Slayer

Life's a Beach.
toxicrock (or what ever the ugly frog pokemon that is standing on its hind legs and is really UGLY)
i think thats its name
JUST LOOK AT IT

Necrobat

Competitive hopeful
I like them all actually; they've grown on me from actually playing the game.
You just use them for different things; easy fixed.

LocoUser16

Beware the Tobybro!
Forget about this thread. Go somewhere else with your complaining, this thread is spam. And just for starters, Dusknoir is awesome. Shut up.

LocoUser16

Beware the Tobybro!
Guys, I have to say it again, do not respond to this thread. This thread is complaining. Who cares, your ideas would have sucked anyways if you could even come up with them. Complaining about them is useless. We've actually had a couple of threads like this. Take your complaining somewhere else, this topic is spam and a mod will notice it and close it right away

Glameow and Purugly.

pokeAjvmon

Future Master
Probopass, ugly and, ok just ugly