• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Nintendo Game!

KyogreKing

I'm back
Okay, why do many people start up with the Zelda with furries crap? The game is not very similar to Zelda. And just because there are animals in the game, that does not necessarily mean its a bad game.

Every Zelda game? I'm not sure what you're trying to pull with this, but it isn't working.

I was dissapointed with SFA because I grew up with Star Fox 64. And I just don't like zelda, for some reason I can't understand.

Dattebayo

Banned
Inb4wiimusicbeingcalledtheworst.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I didn't like Star Fox Adventures very much. It just doesn't seem right to have Star Fox, a sci-fi based franchise, become an RPG-esque game. Granted, it isn't Superman bad, but I think it's the most disappointing game in the franchise because Rare could've certainly done better with their last Nintendo title before being sold to Microsoft.

Pokemon Battle Revolution was worse, though. Easy opponents (I know that easy games aren't always bad, but the opponents up until after you beat the game are pushovers), lack of stuff to do, and I'm pretty sure that the same 50 or so Pokemon appear all the time.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Adventures was originally going to be a non-SF by Rare, but Nintendo decided to slap Star Fox on it in order to please fans.

It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't a true SF game.

Now Command.... It just was an abomination, story-line wise.

Also, Zelda and Mario CD-I, if they count...

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Adventures was originally going to be a non-SF by Rare, but Nintendo decided to slap Star Fox on it in order to please fans.

It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't a true SF game.

Now Command.... It just was an abomination, story-line wise.

Also, Zelda and Mario CD-I, if they count...

Well, none of the games in your post were directly made by Nintendo, so...

Suave Squirtle

Heck, Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition was proof that Nintendo [purposely] doesn't even acknowledge the existance of the CD-i, since it said that if you had LoZ:CE, Wind Waker, and a GBA Player with A Link to the Past that you could play all of the games.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Mario party advance, kirby and the amazing mirror, and mario vs donkey kong.

HERLS

LOLOLOL

Anybody who says this has clearly never played Wario Land VB. In fact, given your one-dimensional opinion of the Virtual Boy, I'd wager all of my chips that you probably have never even properly come into contact with one. Because as crap a console as it was, Nintendo has made far worse games than the ones on the Virtual Boy.

Although since we're talking Nintendo games I consider to be the worst, I'll say, if we're only including first and second parties, I'll just throw the brain games out there. You know what I mean; Brain Training, Big Brain Academy, all of those mental agility games. Granted, I'm biased because I'm certainly not the target demographic for such games, but they're still pretty tedious. Also Wii Music.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
The only reason SMB2 is on the list is because it's not really a Mario game. However, Doki Doki Panic (SMB2) is actually a pretty good game. However, I have to say the WORST nintendo game, and possibly one of the worst games ever is "Where's Waldo" for the NES. God that game sucks.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
The only reason SMB2 is on the list is because it's not really a Mario game. However, Doki Doki Panic (SMB2) is actually a pretty good game.

They are the exact same ****ing thing. Only difference is one of the Mousers was taken out and replaced with a boss thats attack resembles Donkey Kong's arcade game play.

Or maybe it was the other way around. Whatever.

Suave Squirtle

They are the exact same ****ing thing. Only difference is one of the Mousers was taken out and replaced with a boss thats attack resembles Donkey Kong's arcade game play.

Or maybe it was the other way around. Whatever.

It didn't have anything to do with Donkey Kong, it was a crab that threw boulders horizontally and yes, one of the Mousers was replaced from DDP to add it in.

I'm actually suprised this thread didn't break down into any arguments yet.

Out of all the games Nintendo has made that I've tried/own (and I have 100+ games made by Nintendo or a 2nd Party i.e. Game Freak, Intelligent Systems, etc.) the only one that I think was terrible was Mario Kart Wii, even with the Wii Wheel and graphics.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I was dissapointed with SFA because I grew up with Star Fox 64. And I just don't like zelda, for some reason I can't understand.
And that demerits the games to being the worst you ever played by Nintendo? Try again.

I thought of a game I didn't particularly care for from Nintendo. It was Soccer for the NES which I played via Animal Crossing. The music was really annoying, and the game wasn't that fun.