• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Nintendo Game!

Burning Orphanage

Liscensed Pedophile
Of Nintendo's more recent stuff, Star Fox Command was pretty horrible. That game was a mess plot wise, and the timed RTS gameplay was just grating to play through.
Donkey Kong III was also a steaming pile of crap.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on Mario Party DS. It's the best Mario Party in a long time. Shame there's no Wi-Fi, though.
Quote:
Ironically, I found the mostly single-player Mario Party Advance to be the best. It was just fun.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Ironically, I found the mostly single-player Mario Party Advance to be the best. It was just fun.

Im assuming you have friends to play with still after That Scary Clefairy and BattleFranky died, yeah? Im also to agree with you on the Single Player being fun, though I just dont have friends /wrists

treespyro

Vintage much?
Come on guys, Superman 64 only one has posted that before me.

Slick

Banned

treespyro

Vintage much?
Have you played it?

I have it was horrible, it was just too horrible and messed up. Well I will cut out the melodrama, it was just plain crap.

Last edited:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I forgot, pokemon trozei and zootycoon ds as well, as for what Noobers said, I just couldn't figure kirby and the amazing mirror out >.< I had no idea what to do >.> I know I probably thought it was more difficult tha it actually was.

jellsprout

I hate Brawl the most. But objectively speaking, I think Yoshi's Story is the worst first-party Nintendo game. I played that game for a total of 30 minutes. Not because by then I was bored of it, but because I had beaten it and there was nothing left to do. That game really was terrible.

Suave Squirtle

I forgot, pokemon trozei and zootycoon ds as well, as for what Noobers said, I just couldn't figure kirby and the amazing mirror out >.< I had no idea what to do >.> I know I probably thought it was more difficult tha it actually was.

You can find a map in each world that shows all of the levels.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Adventures was originally going to be a non-SF by Rare, but Nintendo decided to slap Star Fox on it in order to please fans.

It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't a true SF game.

Now Command.... It just was an abomination, story-line wise.

Also, Zelda and Mario CD-I, if they count...

Of Nintendo's more recent stuff, Star Fox Command was pretty horrible. That game was a mess plot wise, and the timed RTS gameplay was just grating to play through.
Donkey Kong III was also a steaming pile of crap.

**** you both. Command was awesome!

I should also point out that the cancelled Star Fox 2 game was going to have gameplay similar to what Command has.

People still think Zelda II is a bad game?

Just because it's challenging/ball-busting it doesn't mean it's bad. It still ranks up there with some of my favorite Zelda games and is definitely better than the first one.

One game I was severely disappointed by from Nintendo recently is definitely Wii Music. I'm really glad I didn't buy it.

Surfing_Pikachu

Prinplup

Super, super =D

Pokemon Trozei? Pokemon Trozei was a brilliant game! Bad storyline, but fun!

halloweenghost

Wow alot of you have never played a true crappy nintendo game..go play some nes games..usually released by hi tech expressions and come back here..

#Gecko#

The Essential One
For me it would have been Pokemon Battle Revolution. The game is not really bad, but I wish it was more than battling and probally the worst based on those that I played.

Surfing_Pikachu