• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Nintendo Game!

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Pokemon box. Seriously, who needs extra pc storage?

Lots of people do, actually. Besides, the whole reason it wasn't sold in stores (Besides Pokemon Centers) is because it isn't really a "game", so to speak. There's no real gameplay.

I agree with you on Pokemon Channel though.

Darkrai0203

Propaniac
While I do enjoy Zelda 2 I did not like how it was a sidescroller...

The worst Nintendo game??? I gotta say my least favorite Nintendo made game has to be Wii Music Oh yah.. it's bad... REALLY bad.

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Pokemon Dash. Damn thing wrecked the screen of my original DS from rubbing the screen too much.

Trust me, if you think Pokemon Rumble is repetitive, it has nothing on Pokemon Dash.

I feel bad to have even bought that game. But, that was when it was the first DS Pokemon game, so I guess that told me something.

<C_L>

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Pokemon box. Seriously, who needs extra pc storage?

ALso Pokemon channel, that was just a load of crap.

Well, a few people. People who collect egg move Pokemon or event Pokemon.

It's also worth it for the special eggs :/

But Channel was the worst Pokemon game, unless you lived in Europe.

Penguinist Trainer

i can't say i had the displeasure of playing this game, but to me i think the worst nintendo game has to be the Nintendogs series. I mean seriously, I never understood the whole virtual pet thing.

Part of having a pet, especially a furry one is being able to wrap your arms around it, pet it, or even wake up to find it sleeping on your bed.

where's the fun in having a "pet" that you can't really do anything with?

in my opinion, that has to be the worst nintendo game.

latios reborn

Part of having a pet, especially a furry one is being able to wrap your arms around it, pet it, or even wake up to find it sleeping on your bed.

Allergies much?

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
i can't say i had the displeasure of playing this game, but to me i think the worst nintendo game has to be the Nintendogs series. I mean seriously, I never understood the whole virtual pet thing.

in my opinion, that has to be the worst nintendo game.

Some people can't have pets for various reasons. Allergies, living in apartments (Flats for you British peoples and Zero Nexus, to prevent another flame war) that don't allow them, etc. Nintendogs allows people to have some of the joy of owning a pet, without having to do so. Not to mention it lowers the possibility of stepping in IRL dog **** by a significant amount.

It's no worse than those Tamagatchi games that were all the rage in the '90s.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
I would say Wii Music, but I've never played it so I can't really say. The worst IMO that I've played is Animal Crossing:City Folk.

I loved the one for GC, and the one for DS wasn't so bad, but CF seemed more like an expansion of WW rather than a new game. To me the city was basically just an area where the special visitors from past games could stay instead of them all just coming to your town every now and then. Also, I'm pretty sure that most of the music in CF is the exact same as Wild World's.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
The worst game I've played is Super Mario 64.
I give it a 4 out of 10.
Graphics 1
Story 2
Enemies 1

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I give it a 4 out of 10.
Graphics 1
Story 2
Enemies 1

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
No. I just hate the game and it is my opinion. Is that a problem?

latios reborn

Yes give the very first 3d Mario game a 1 in graphics...

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I like the graphics for the older games better then SM64 graphics. Espiecially Super Mario World.

Dattebayo

Banned
I give it a 4 out of 10.
Graphics 1
Story 2
Enemies 1

What about gameplay; isn't that what it matter in games?