1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Nintendo Game!

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by starxos8, Dec 23, 2009.

1. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

What? Gameplay matter more than graphics? That's ridiculous...

2. ~Spacial_Rendation~

~Spacial_Rendation~ De Ibwis Twigga!

Answers in Bold

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  3. Eternal Darkness

Eternal Darkness Eternal Evil

I am just stating my opinion. That doesn't mean I decided for all of you.

4. ~Spacial_Rendation~

But the thing is is that you hate SM64 for the most batshit stupid reasons. As if Gameplay didn't matter.

5. Slick

Slick Banned

I like how you haven't noticed after 63 posts that this guy is a troll.

6. Adlas

Adlas Member

Eh, I'd have to say Wario Land 4. Not the worst game of all time, but I didn't seem to enjoy it as much as other games I've played. But I still somewhat enjoyed it.

7. ~Spacial_Rendation~

c-c-c-combo breaker!

8. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I never realized this, but then saw that he listed Sonic 06 as his favorite Nintendo game...

9. Superman 64, unless that's not a Nintendo game, in which case, The american Mario 2.

10. Chris

Chris Old Coot

Superman was made by Titus, not Nintendo.

And Super Mario Bros. 2 was the worst you played? Really?

11. I can't think of any games actually made by Nintendo that were worse.

12. Surfing_Pikachu

Surfing_Pikachu ____________

You sir, are either a troll or a sad individual. And why would you "review" Enemies rather than "reviewing" something more important to the game like Soundtrack? Wtf?

Come to think of it, you're right O_O

13. SulkingSableye

SulkingSableye Hmm....

Heh. Pokemon Battle Revolution is simply terrible. The only thing i like about it is when i use the move Astonish with Sableye, i get a good look at that devilish smile he has.. >:3

14. ~Spacial_Rendation~

King World not only thinks that Sonic 06 is actually A BETTER GAME than Super Mario 64, but also puts it on his list for best Nintendo games ever.

Yeah, definatly a troll.

15. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Only if you expected it to be something it wasn't and was never presented to be.

16. 1-Up Mushroom

1-Up Mushroom +1 Life!

The worst Nintendo game(s) I've played is Mario Party 8, the latest one. I'm not sure why, but I became bored of it within the first day of playing it. I think I returned or traded it back in for something else.

17. SulkingSableye

SulkingSableye Hmm....

Heh. I disagree. A games quality has nothing to do with opinions on what should have been. As it is, PBR is simply a waste. It's single player mode is a joke unless you have a DS and D&P game, and even then i found that it lacked depth. I basically found little motivation to keep battling a stadium after i finished one. Even the online and multiplayer modes have very little to offer past what i already have on the DS games. It looks good, at least. But not worth $50.

18. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

...well, yeah. The entire purpose of the game is to battle your own trained Pokémon in 3D on the Wii and online; why even bother with it at all if you don't have the aforementioned trained Pokémon and the system on which you do that sort of thing and by that same token, why grade the game down for that being a key element?

Did you, at any point, think the game would really hold anything for you if you didn't have trained Pokémon to use with it? You might as well criticize a game for being useless if you don't have a single controller to use with it; it's about the same thing.

None of which mark a game as being the "worst" anything.

19. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

Super Paper Mario.

It just got boring after you complete the game.

20. SulkingSableye

SulkingSableye Hmm....

Heh. When PBR's online offers almost nothing more than said DS game, it feels like a waste. To me, D&P by itself is just as enjoyable online as PBR is. I don't need PBR to enjoy battling online. On the other hand, it is almost impossible to enjoy PBR without the DS game. The thing is, if you have a DS and D&P, why spend $50 for a game that is boring after it first playthrough and again, offers little that said DS games don't already offer? That's my OPINION. I can haz one, right?

Let me quote the original post
    Honestly, I don't play many games made by Nintendo. Nintendo makes many good games. Of the ones i HAVE played, PBR is by far the worst. That's doesn't mean there aren't worse games out there.