1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Nintendo Game!

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by starxos8, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Prinplup

Prinplup Super, super =D

Wii Music = Epic Fail.

2. Pikachu78

Pikachu78 Spider-Dan

Super Mario Bros 2!!!
    Mario vs Donkey Kong 2!!!
    I love both of those games (MVDK2 more than SMB2 though)

I don't hate many nintendo games really...the only one I can think of is:
    Mario Party 8

Too much like the gamecube version.

3. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Mario Party started going downhill at #4.

4. Pikachu78

Pikachu78 Spider-Dan

Yeah I felt that when I played 6, I didn't think it had mario magic in it. 7 was ok but 8 I hated. 4 & 5 I never played (only a bit of 5).

5. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Mario Party DS is actually pretty enjoyable. It's honestly a blast with friends - probably the best Mario Party in years.

6. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

Mario Party, Diddy Kong Racing DS, and My little Pony.

7. Chris

Chris Old Coot

Not Nintendo games. Did you people even read the thread?

Because Mario and Luigi totally don't pick up enemies and items and then throw them in Super Mario Bros. 3 and onward.

Seriously, think before you complain.

The last ain't a Nintendo game.

8. Mr. Doctor

Mr. Doctor Member

Have any of the pre-Donkey Kong arcade games already been mentioned? Nintendo was sort of a lousy developer in the late 70's.

9. I thought Ninty only made Hanafuda cards before Donkey Kong, that or I have my dates wrong.

10. Clamps

Clamps Warning: Jokes!

The pre-Donkey Kong arcade games are obscure as hell.

11. Krake

Krake Flabebe's Kids

I agree with both of you. Hey You! Pikachu was the worst money from Christmas my brothers and I ever spent. I can't believe that we had to agree to either that or some N64 Scooby-Doo game since they didn't honor my suggestion of Paper Mario at the time (which I still got eventually).

12. YoshiPrower04

YoshiPrower04 Mario and Sonic Fan

Well the one's I don't like are...

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood: Sonic wrote a check that those Canadian doctors refused to cash! (Why did GI gave that game an 8.5)

Diddy Kong Racing DS: To call that a remake is a downright insult

Mario Party Advance: I don't know where to start...

Pokemon Dash: I wanted play as Charmander, playing as Pikachu got repetitive after 3 races

13. Krake

Krake Flabebe's Kids

NINTENDO GAMES! Not 2nd or 3rd party games!

14. SulkingSableye

SulkingSableye Hmm....

I personally found this part got repetive, and that's a shame because this WAS its best quality. Sure, it was satisfying if you needed to fulfill your random skirmish fettish. But not for me. I have no intrest in pwning random noobs, especially when it benefits me in no way. Basiclly, the game gave me no reason to keep playing. But that's just me.

Not quite. I have mentioned several other reasons. As terrible as the rental system is, there are things that i think are worse.

Also, on another game, I thought that Mario Kart Wii was pretty boring. I just... didn't find the replay value that i was used to in the previous instalments... Not the worst, but i sure stopped playing that one fast. =/

15. mrfatcat

mrfatcat Ace Trainer

Wii Music. By far. It doesn't even have a free-jam mode. You HAVE to play either crappy minigames, 50 set tracks, or a drum mode that you can't even play without a balance board. You also have the major problem of the fact that they could only put 50 songs on there that aren't like guitar hero with the fact that there's points and complex notes and lyrics.

No, in fact, there ISN'T A SINGLE SONG WITH LYRICS! They CANNOT even add 20 more songs!

Also, the darned tutes. They are annoying idiots, and need to die.

/rant

16. Krake

Krake Flabebe's Kids

Odd, because the 3 times I've played online, one was easy, one was probably hacked, which I lost (surprise surpirse!), and the other I struggled on, but still won. So I guess it's hit or miss.

I like Battle Revolution's trainer customization feature, despite being severely limited. It's a good idea that was put into practice badly.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  17. Nebbio

Nebbio NINJA!

Battle Revoloution was a serious let down.

18. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Second verse, same as the first...

19. Krake

Krake Flabebe's Kids

Not to sound offensive, BCVM22, but why are you so inclined to defend Pokemon Battle Revolution?

20. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Simply because 90% of the criticisms leveled against it on this board seem to be complaints about what the game was not or doesn't have, which is a poor way to judge anything, much less a video game. You've read most of them, I'm sure.

"It didn't have minigames!"
    "It wasn't what I was expecting!"
    "It let me down!"

I would extend the same defense to anything criticized in such a matter. Judge something on its own merits and based on what it does have. You're not the first to ask, though:

http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9965036&postcount=8
    http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9965220&postcount=10

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010