• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Nintendo Game!

BCVM22

And here comes the paragraphhhh.

10 million words to describe one bad nintendo game... GO!

Robots aren't capable of opinion.

Heh. A for effort, boys.

BCVM, what is in your opinion the worst Nintendo game? I don't think you've said that yet.

Depends on what you're asking. Worst Nintendo game objectively, or worst Nintendo game I've played? The thread seems to be both.

jellsprout

Doesn't matter. I both said which game I like the least and which game I thought had the least quality.

BCVM22

Objectively is cheating, go with play it

Doesn't matter. I both said which game I like the least and which game I thought had the least quality.

If we're talking objectively, then it would probably have to be Wii Music, which had a goal but simply didn't achieve it and ended up being a lackluster product as a result.

Played? That's tougher, largely because I play very few if any games that I don't own outright and I don't buy unless I'm sure. We'll go with Mario's Tennis on the Virtual Boy, though I can't even say truthfully that the entire system was bereft of value, as I'll freely admit to having spent hours playing Red Alarm.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Why are you getting that bent out of shape? I put one 3rd party game in there (no one said about it he should've put in the thread...) I just saw the topic and posted there so if anyone is upset that I put a one 3rd party game I'm sorry sheesh...

I'm not. People don't seem to get that this is for Nintendo made games only. That's why I wanted to add emphasis on it.

Chris

Old Coot
Any 1st party game on THE VIRTUAL BOY :O
In other words; you never actually played it and just want to jump on the bandwagon. Otherwise, you'd know Wario Land was one of the only good games on the VB. It mainly suffered for being on the platform, despite it being a really good platformer.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I personal think the worst is LOL.I think it`s just a pictochat on a game.

lambwell

Hi,
Most of the games released for the DS are retarded since all the developers think it's a good idea to make a game that's easy to program and put it out on the market thinking it's the best thing in the world.

Slick

Banned
Hi,
Most of the games released for the DS are retarded since all the developers think it's a good idea to make a game that's easy to program and put it out on the market thinking it's the best thing in the world.
Assuming you're not a spam bot, never open your post with "hi" again.

Just, don't.

Also, I'd like to see you try and program a DS homebrew application. Go on, try it.

...try that one again? You believe every title for the DS qualifies... why?
Because TWEWY suc--
OSHI- FHQ'S COMING

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I don't like the two first Zelda games that much but I love the rest of them.
Pokemon Battle Revolution- Okay may not be the worst of the worst but I found it boring and not that great really, maybe because I was expecting more I guess.

I can't think of many others right now but if I do I will post it

Chris

Old Coot
I don't like the two first Zelda games that much but I love the rest of them.
Pokemon Battle Revolution- Okay may not be the worst of the worst but I found it boring and not that great really, maybe because I was expecting more I guess.

I can't think of many others right now but if I do I will post it
This isn't a "disliked Nintendo games" thread.

pokemaster001

Wii Music. By far. It doesn't even have a free-jam mode. You HAVE to play either crappy minigames, 50 set tracks, or a drum mode that you can't even play without a balance board. You also have the major problem of the fact that they could only put 50 songs on there that aren't like guitar hero with the fact that there's points and complex notes and lyrics.
indeed, I'm not even a fan of guitar hero games or anything because it's just music...and then to completely take away any challenge from that and market it as a game is pure evil!!
I guess it can lead to some funny moments (with getting just cheerleaders and just cheering the whole time or something) but they're short lived and they're only funny based on how bad the game is...

Surfing_Pikachu

Careful guys, this guy is a highly trained Sony Black Op. He has access to powerful weapons and the skills to use them. Choose your actions wisely. Remember, never look directly at the avatar or you've already lost.

woot21

super noob
I've read through the first 3 pages or so of this thread and all I to say is, JUST BECAUSE A GAME IS ON A NINTENDO SYSTEM DOESN'T MEAN IT WAS MADE BY NINTENDO!!!!

For the worst Nintendo game I played would be Wii Music, got it as a gift, played for a while, got really bored, sold for cash. The gameplay may have been engaging, but it felt really luckluster. And I am not writing an essay on why I didn't like the game.

woot21 out dawgs

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Hey You, Pikachu!... why? Poor reception, poor quality, frustrating control, do I need to go on? There's trying to capitalize on the market, and then there's just not trying. This game aimed for the former, and nailed the later.

I really do hate Zelda games, even Spirit tracks.