• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Nintendo Game!

starxos8

Mysterious Trainer..
What are some of the worst games made by Nintendo that you have played?

Here are mine:

Super Mario Bros 2
Mario vs Donkey Kong 2
Pokemon Explorers of Darkness
Kirby Squeak Squad
LOZ II: AOL

What are yours?

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.

Here are mine:

Super Mario Bros 2
Mario vs Donkey Kong 2
Kirby Squeak Squad

What are yours?

Those are the worst Nintendo games you've ever played.

You know, everyone has the right to have an opinion, but to go so far as to put Super Mario Bros 2 into the worst games Nintendo's ever had list is a crime.

I usually don't buy games that don't look good, but for some reason, when I was young, I thought purchasing both Tac games was a great idea.

brr...

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
For the record, Ninty didn't make Explorers of Darkness.

Hell, Game Freak didn't even make it!

Suave Squirtle

For the record, Ninty didn't make Explorers of Darkness.

Hell, Game Freak didn't even make it!

True, but it's still a 2nd-party release and technically it's still a Nintendo game because it features Nintendo characters. I still wouldn't say it's the worst, though.

Nintendo hasn't made that many games that can be truly titled "the worst", and everyone's opinion is different.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!

Here are mine:

Super Mario Bros 2
Mario vs Donkey Kong 2
Kirby Squeak Squad

What are yours?
How was Kirby's Squeak Squad one of the worst games from Nintendo?

I can't really think of a bad Nintendo game I've played. I might think of one; I don't know.

Suave Squirtle

Just out of curiosity, what are your favorite Nintendo games starxos8? It'd be easier to see why you feel about these games the way you do.

starxos8

Mysterious Trainer..
True, but it's still a 2nd-party release and technically it's still a Nintendo game because it features Nintendo characters. I still wouldn't say it's the worst, though.

Nintendo hasn't made that many games that can be truly titled "the worst", and everyone's opinion is different.

your opinion...

my opinion

i didn't like the gameplay that much
monster houses.... ohh i dont even want to get started on that
the story was actually one if the saving graces of the game, but i personally dont like it

remember, this is asking what YOU think is the worst nintendo game, not in general

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
repetitve gameplay
little challenge
Repetitive gameplay? Do explain...

There are a lot of Nintendo games that are easy; that doesn't make them bad.

Still, Kirby's Squeak Squad being among the worst, that hardly seems fitting.

starxos8

Mysterious Trainer..

Those are the worst Nintendo games you've ever played.

You know, everyone has the right to have an opinion, but to go so far as to put Super Mario Bros 2 into the worst games Nintendo's ever had list is a crime.

I usually don't buy games that don't look good, but for some reason, when I was young, I thought purchasing both Tac games was a great idea.

brr...

Again, your opinion!

I really didn't favor the pick up and throw an enemy gameplay, being a huge Mario fan also!

Kirby games are supposed to be easy. I guess that's why they based the plot on a cake.

A really bad game I've played... I've played a lot of bad games, but I can't seem to find the baddest out of all of them...

starxos8

Mysterious Trainer..
Repetitive gameplay? Do explain...

There are a lot of Nintendo games that are easy; that doesn't make them bad.

Still, Kirby's Squeak Squad being among the worst, that hardly seems fitting.

the worlds were nicely colored and had decent graphics actually, but i felt that after a while they all had somewhat of the same structure ( escpecially in world 1)

but again that's my opinion.....!

starxos8

Mysterious Trainer..
Kirby games are supposed to be easy. I guess that's why they based the plot on a cake.

A really bad game I've played... I've played a lot of bad games, but I can't seem to find the baddest out of all of them...

some (kirby superstar) at least have a little challenge....

like the true arena!'

but they could've done WAYYYY better than a stolen piece of cake!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Mario party 4-8 and Ds.
Star Fox Adventures ( ZELDA WITH FURRIES? COME ON!! :mad: )
Every Zelda game *Shot*
Okay, why do many people start up with the Zelda with furries crap? The game is not very similar to Zelda. And just because there are animals in the game, that does not necessarily mean its a bad game.

Every Zelda game? I'm not sure what you're trying to pull with this, but it isn't working.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Again, your opinion!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Despite what they tell you all throughout grade school, opinions can be wrong. You are wrong. End of story.

Also, what's the point of this thread? Even when you do mention a bad game, it's just met with flames and arguments that make every party involved look like five year-olds. Entertaining, but pointless.

Last edited: