• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Nintendo Game!

Wat.
Hi,
Most of the games released for the DS are retarded since all the developers think it's a good idea to make a game that's easy to program and put it out on the market thinking it's the best thing in the world.

I haven't seen a single PSP game I'm dying to play. DS is the console that made me expect the wii to be good: it started off with total crap (like the wii), but quickly gained great games (unlike the wii).

Dattebayo

Banned
I haven't seen a single PSP game I'm dying to play. DS is the console that made me expect the wii to be good: it started off with total crap (like the wii), but quickly gained great games (unlike the wii).

So you're saying the DS has better games than the Wii? Have you ever looked at Nintendo's upcoming games for 2010?

gregorioTheOreo

There were some decent final-fantasy games for psp, but overall, it seemed like a big disappointment. The only thing PSP has on DS is that you can store music / watch movies, and basically use it as a flashdrive / ipod. I mean, I'm not saying you can't do that with DS, but it isn't available out of the box.

Crumpet

Delete your System32
If we're talking Nintendo here, the worst I've actually played was Phantom Hourglass. Granted, it was half decent, I just haven't played too many bad Nintendo games for obvious reasons. I can get over the controls no problem, but for me the bosses weren't too fun, I didn't get along with that boat too well and that dreaded Temple of the Ocean King drove me mad to the point of giving it away. Spirit Tracks was a definate improvement.

Wat.
So you're saying the DS has better games than the Wii? Have you ever looked at Nintendo's upcoming games for 2010?
Yes, I am. By far. There are 3 good games coming out in 2010 exclusively for the Wii. Now, there are 2 good DS games (tech. 3) (Pokemon RPG + DQMonsters: Joker 2) announced thus far that I can name off the top of my head as well as a good remake collection (the Sonic one), and I'm sure there will be more.
I play the DS more, I like it more, and I think it really does have better games then the Wii. It's not nearly as gimmicky. Also, it's NSMB and Mario Kart are better.

Then maybe you should quit gaming.
Nah. I really don't pay attention to the PSP for some reason. There are some games I want to try out, just not enough for me to spend $200 on the system yet.

Wat.
I would like to know what these games are, 42. Mainly because if there isn't one specific game on that list of yours your argument will fail.

Galaxy 2, Zelda Wii, and Metroid Other M.

Kotone

Mario vs Sonic was a bit of a letdown I didn't buy it. I mean bs Mario and else can beat Sonic in a race.

Prisimviere

Not Returned.
^Oh shoot what kind of game was that? Walking game? Retarded~~

Wat.
HeartGold and SoulSilver are on the DS, so clearly not.

The correct answer is No More Heroes 2, Metroid: Other M and <insert filler>.

Said Metroid, don't care for No More Heroes.
Forgot Tastusknoso (or however the hell you spell it) vs. Capcom, though. I might try that but idk if I'll like it. Looks like it could be good, though.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Meh...the worst games I think are those that have poor graphics and stories that I do not like.