• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst PMD Moments?

Then I got the "CAN'T GET THE SAME WONDER MAIL TWICE SUCKS TO BE YOU HURR DURR" message.

I think its just that the game has a memory of the last 8 or 16 (don't remember which) wondermail codes that you used, so once you cycle though some other ones you should be able to use the same code again.

Worst PMD moments?

Monster house spam in the Bottomless sea, trying to recruit Kyogre…..
Bottomless sea is actually the only time that I love monstershouses, great exp. Especially when you and a teammate have dischargeg to hit all foes in the room.

Edit again:
My worst moment?
-Did a ghost rescue mission once...never again. Right when it came out of the wall I stepped forward and it went back into the wall. Repeat til I almost ran out of time on the floor
-Using a max elixer then stepping on a pp zero trap right after
-Stepping on a voltorb trap, then trying to avoid it only to have my partner step on it (this is before the trap avoider skill)
All I can think of atm...

Last edited:

Arceus94

I hate it when my Clients in dungeon dies and use ALL my Revivr seeds~

Knightfall

Blazing Wordsmith
I hate it when my Clients in dungeon dies and use ALL my Revivr seeds~

Almost all of my worst moments have been because of weak client pokemon (guiding a corsola to floor 60 in zero isle north, the only reason I did this was because the reward was good). If only they were a little higher in level, but then it wouldn't be much of a challenge then would it?
knightfall signing off...;005;