• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst pokémon in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Bidoof/Bibarel are quite useful for HM's but I wouldn't use them for battling..I also despise Krickitune, breaks my Eevee chains ><..

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Chatot. Let's face it, it's only there to make use of the microphone.
I Defeated Shaymin using it. Think twice before posting.
Bidoof,Weak. Bibarel is good to me ^^.

Biechae

bidoof. thats all

wiz4

is back.
I nicknamed Bidoof Bidoofus.
I use Bibarel as an HM slave.
The worst pokemon is Bidoof, it just sucks and breaks chains all the time.

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
BIDOOF! without a doubt, its ugly, it breaks chains, and it sounds stupid too ^_^

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
bibarel stinks period

Last edited:

Xora

Hydro Trainer
To ignore all the noobs saying that the Bidoof family's annoying, I'll say the worst competitive pokemon..

I'd say Metagross. It's speed is useless, and it's so called STAB attacks aren't good. It's worthless, unless it's getting a Critical hit.

Riolu boy

Chimchar sucks. I just plain hate it.

Crypt Lord

I Exist.
My brother's Bibarel, Mutton, has yawn. a bibarel is much better when it has yawn.

kricketot is worse than Bidoof IMO.

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
Biddof, Bibarel and Kricketune...they sucks!

meh

suave
lucario people love him for no reason (i dont hate him THAT much though)
buizel is the worst it always messes up my elekid chains and people like infernape TOO MUCH

NurseChansey

Pokémon Enthusiast
Lol, half of my team has been mentioned on this thread. Cherubi, Chansey, and Lumineon (Though mine is still a Finneon). I don't know, I think they're adorable and they do quite well in my team so far... I'm not a huge strategy buff though (Why I do contests, LOL.)

As far as the worst pokemon in DP though, I'd probably have to go with Cascoon.. I think they're okay and all, but when I'm searching for rare pokemon in the trees and out pops a cascoon, I get so mad. Ugh.

wtf is wrong with you people bidoof/bibarel are the best HM slaves in the whole game and just for that theres no reason it should be labeled "the worst in DP"
besides simple and unaware are two are some of abilitys out there

I think the worst are the pre-evos, as always. nobody needs bonsly and especially chingling

Pachirisu

&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;- He want da cookie
wtf is wrong with you people bidoof/bibarel are the best HM slaves in the whole game and just for that theres no reason it should be labeled "the worst in DP"
besides simple and unaware are two are some of abilitys out there

I think the worst are the pre-evos, as always. nobody needs bonsly and especially chingling

*Faints* How can you say nobody needs Bonsly?! I need him! If he didnt exist I would be mad! Bonsly is the best! Anyways, I would say that it would have to be Bidoof.

BIGnSCARY

Gargantuan tongue
Cherubi, Burmy and Pachirisu are pretty weak.

Rensch

Bidoof, I'm not very much into HM slavery. It may not be as weak as Magikarp, but Magikarp evolves into something really useful, Bidoof just evolves into Bibarel, which is only a bit less useless than bidoof.

Status
Not open for further replies.