• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst pokémon in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxArcxX

To me the only pokemon who is useless is the male combee.

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
I dont really think there is a worse, i like starly (even if it just is a bird) when it evolves into Staravia then Staraptor it learns cool moves!
Budew is ok, but its kinda random.

torchic_lover

i don't really like stunky, he is so...uggggg.

zitroz

Bidoof it's ugly it sucks and is everywhere >.<

This is my firs post ^^

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
Unown, Bidoof and the male Combee. Unown because in terms of battle it is pretty mediocre, but I think its main purpose is not to battle but rather to be just a symbol. The other two, just because of their appearance (Bidoof) and not evolving (male Combee).

shadowknight523

Master of Destiny
bibarel is EASILY the worst pokemon ever. bad cry, bad type, i dont even use it as a HM slave because...i would rather just go without it. i would rather have an empty slot than a bibarel. Frankly, i think it needs it eyebrows cut off. just stare at them for a few seconds and you think....wtf is with that!

Shiny Bibarel slayerer!!

KetchupO

tωisted
Stunky and Skuntank.
Two words.
Butt. face. |

crazyW01f816

Tyranitar Master
Majority rules, bidoof/bibarel sux. Only remotely good for HM's.

LeoP2008

Trainer/Coordinator
But that's not useless, it's an HM slave!

My most useless has to be... magikrap! (magikarp)

But that's not useless, it's an HM slave!

My most useless has to be... magikrap! (magikarp)

Yeah but Magikarp becomes one of the strongest pokes in the entire game's history. Bidoof is just...so...Bidoof-y!

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Bastiodon. It's downright horrible in competative battling and looks horrible. I could be prejudiced, though..

Status
Not open for further replies.